Anybody want to take a guess? Every guy on this site should know by now...
    08-20-09 07:22 PM
    yours of course mr Blue
    08-20-09 07:24 PM
    ... The only one to give a stiffy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 07:27 PM
    yours of course mr Blue
    yes! but no. I like the CrackBerry symbol you added btw. Probably gonna have to pirate that.
    08-20-09 07:27 PM
    yes! but no. I like the CrackBerry symbol you added btw. Probably gonna have to pirate that.
    i thought the twibbon touch was nice myself
    08-20-09 07:28 PM
    ... The only one to give a stiffy!

Anybody willing to bet the male version wouldn't go over so well?
    08-20-09 07:31 PM
    i thought the twibbon touch was nice myself
    Hey howarmat check this out... BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com | Site profile | BoardReader. Saw your name and thought it was interesting, you may have seen this already.
    08-20-09 07:33 PM
    Hey howarmat check this out... BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com | Site profile | BoardReader. Saw your name and thought it was interesting, you may have seen this already.
    that is odd...Paul has been gone for about a week haha. Cool stuff though and it does count lounge and rnr posts, cause that is all Card ever does!
    08-20-09 07:39 PM
    Aww you guys, i really didnt need an award for having the most awesome avatar (girls kissing doesnt affect me much since i see it so often @_@)
    08-20-09 07:45 PM
    Anybody want to take a guess? Every guy on this site should know by now...
    I'm pretty sure you could change that title to best avatar EVER. The girl is gorgeous by herself, but when you add in her friend...

Wonder what the next one will look like?
    08-20-09 07:49 PM
    I was going to put my old lady but was told and I quote "NOT IF YOU EVER WANT IT AGAIN!!!!" I would sneak it but she looks over the shoulder. I could have a phantom profile and use it.
    08-20-09 08:16 PM
    I was going to put my old lady but was told and I quote "NOT IF YOU EVER WANT IT AGAIN!!!!" I would sneak it but she looks over the shoulder. I could have a phantom profile and use it.
    She might be more agreeable to a lot of things if you didn't refer to her as your "old lady."
    08-20-09 10:28 PM
    Awwww. You guys are TOO KIND. Unfortunately, my avatar won't be able to pick up the award - he seems to feel a bit down after being Rejected.
    08-20-09 10:35 PM
    She might be more agreeable to a lot of things if you didn't refer to her as your "old lady."

No she doesn't mind that. She knows that I love her and that I could call her a lot worse things !! It has a meaning behind it and it is not meant to be a negative term. Her dad actually said it one day about her and I, it then stuck with her.
    08-21-09 07:31 AM
    ITT: future dirty old men of the world. Good luck with that y'all!

08-21-09 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD