So after d/ling the bb apps and looking for a navigation with my new gps enabled 8900, I found GoKivo.

I really like this app so far, it's got turn by turn voice, a nice layout on the screen and it links up with my address book.

BB app store says it's free till May 2009, but I can't find anything on pricing. Anyone know anything on that?
    08-20-09 01:57 PM
    its past may 2009 i can tell you that
    08-20-09 10:30 PM
    So true, but I installed just this month and there was no pricing info. I've looked a couple of times since installing and nuttin. Get it free while the gettin is good!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 10:47 PM
    Is there a version compatible with the Tour? If not, anyone know if it's in the works?
    08-31-09 04:46 PM
    anyone have the actual file? cause im assuming since im Verizon it wont let me DL through Appworld, i can pull it up but the DL button is greyed
    09-01-09 04:10 PM
    From the Gokivo web site...

Q: How much does Gokivo Navigator cost?
    A: Gokivo Navigator is offered as a free trial for now. You will then be required to purchase the product from the BlackBerry App World on your device to continue using it. Pricing details will be announced prior to the end of the trial period.
    09-03-09 08:56 AM
    How can I use this on Verizon?
    09-20-09 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD