Hi all,
    When starting up VZ Navigator (the green startup screen) and viewing certain wallpapers, I notice some color banding. I wasn't sure if it was my screen or the quality and quantity of shades and colors used to create those graphics.

I also downloaded the pure.system theme today and notice the color banding there as well. Not on the home screen but when you hit the bb button to view the other icons, you can see the different hues of gray on the top of the screen. shouldn't it be a smooth fade from gray to black?

Thanks!
    08-20-09 12:37 PM
    The same thing happens to me. I just ignore it because it doesnt cause any problems
    08-21-09 12:03 AM
    i have some weird banding when clicking on apps, but after testing out a few themes, those bands are just the from default wallpaper (like a snip of them) that comes with the theme in my cases. so for me it was no biggie, if it doesn't slow or mess up my blackberry, I have no worries.
    08-21-09 12:08 AM
    i have some weird banding when clicking on apps, but after testing out a few themes, those bands are just the from default wallpaper (like a snip of them) that comes with the theme in my cases. so for me it was no biggie, if it doesn't slow or mess up my blackberry, I have no worries.
    Same thing happening to me but everything continues to work fine.
    08-21-09 12:23 AM
    Same thing happening to me but everything continues to work fine.
    yeah, exactly, as long as everything works fine thats all that matters.
    08-21-09 12:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD