Is anyone else having this problem?

One of my friends at work and I (me on a Tour, her on an 8330) are not able to use our browsers. Email comes through fine, but no other data seems to be making it through, but the BB browser is not working....what's going on? I've reprovisioned my phone, resynced with towers, resent service books...
    08-20-09 10:52 AM
    Pull the battery while its powered on and then try again. Usually works with my customers.
    08-20-09 10:59 AM
    Already done....apparently there's a nationwide intermittant outage right now according to the sprint BB techs....so annoying...
    08-20-09 11:14 AM
    Really? You just got lied to, I just looked in the outage board and the only outage for blackberry has been closed for a week and that was for text messaging.
    Last edited by githalantas; 08-20-09 at 11:50 AM. Reason: I spell like crud
    08-20-09 11:50 AM
    Well, apparently it was an outage considering that I'm loading a website right now and didn't change anything....
    08-20-09 01:00 PM
    See the thing is if there was an outage that affected your web you wouldnt get email either due to them coming through the same system. So glad your web is working again lol.
    08-20-09 01:59 PM
    Now it's not working again, but emails still are....anyone else?
    08-20-09 07:42 PM
    I have the same issues - you are not alone. Though what is really wierd, is my wife's phone will access the site just fine, but my phone will not at all - it just times out. I did the battery pull, and re-provisioned, and it didn't do squat...
    08-20-09 07:56 PM
    My browser and facebook have been timing out all day. My emails have been fine, Ive tryed battery pulls and resent the books. Anyone talk to anyone at Sprint?
    08-21-09 02:55 PM
    Yea I have the same problem too. The tech at Sprint didnt know anything about it. I still get some email and my gtalk connects but messages are slow in between me getting signed off and on. Looks like the data is working but just too slow for the browser to connect. Like some aweful EDGE connection. the tech suggested going to options > mobile network > menu button > update profile. If other people WITH TOURS (NOT CURVES!!!!) are having the same issue then I'm not gonna try it till after my conference call. Hope someone fixes it while I'm on my call
    08-21-09 03:01 PM
    After trying again im able to connect to some web pages after a lengthy wait, but its very SLOW. You can compare it to dail-up! Definitely something wrong. I was also just able to connect to facebook, again very slowwwww
    08-21-09 03:53 PM
    Having the same issues. TweetGenius, Facebook, and the browser are all not working.
    08-21-09 04:39 PM
    My web has been running really slow or timing out. My emails are coming through fine though. My friend who has sprint is having the same issue with a slow browser.
    08-21-09 07:05 PM
    Go to options...mobile network...then click on berry key and select start provisioning...it will send you an email..."Your device is now registered....". Sprint CS comfirmed an outage (and numerous call-ns)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 07:31 PM
    Whew I just put a hybrid on my curve and the browser won't work. Glad I found this thread before I wiped my device again.
    08-21-09 07:32 PM
    Yeah.. I was freakin cuz I dl'd .169 last night...but ran the provisioning and data is back up...

08-21-09 07:36 PM
    It's still down here in NE Indiana.
    08-21-09 08:19 PM
    Go to options...mobile network...then click on berry key and select start provisioning...it will send you an email..."Your device is now registered....". Sprint CS comfirmed an outage (and numerous call-ns)

this worked for me.
    08-21-09 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD