Dear Storm1

Your great, I l.....(olive juice) so much. Best phone out there on the market. But...I dont know how to tell you this. That theres a new phone, yeah it sucks that your little sibling comes out BETTER than you right off the bat. But you will always be the best phone on the market until Odin comes out.

Card Storm.

I have to have that phone. All this screen touch speculation and electric button talk is making me think crazy thoughts. Anyone else want this phone....but NOW.?
    08-19-09 09:53 PM
    you so whacky!!!!!

(I want it too)
    08-19-09 09:57 PM
    I would like it to but don't plan on leaving my 9530 for it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-09 10:57 PM
    Well, I switched to Sprint from Verizon and got a Tour...only to return it and go back to Verizon. As soon as I read it may be released in a couple of months I held on to my 9530. I don't want to buy a Tour and then pay retail on the Odin. Hopefully my wait will prove worthy.
    08-19-09 11:11 PM
    what a surprise! OMG.
    08-19-09 11:13 PM
    I must... have the Storm 2.

I love my Storm to death, but the Storm 2 will be the king!!!
    08-20-09 12:43 PM
    He(( yeah it will be. Love the Storm but man this new click technology sounds really tempting.
    08-20-09 03:32 PM
    You want the Odin Card? Bs...the storm sux and you know it..the Iphone is where its at!!

j.k...had to do that after the last couple days events..
    08-20-09 03:48 PM
    You want the Odin Card? Bs...the storm sux and you know it..the Iphone is where its at!!

j.k...had to do that after the last couple days events..
    lol whew! i was just about to get on the road i'm thinking "Not another one of these...."

funny now!
    08-20-09 04:30 PM
    If too wish I had a Norse god. That would be awesome indeed.
    08-20-09 04:32 PM
    I have not heard anything exciting about the Storm 2, What is all the hype about?
    I heard they are trying a different design for the click screen, not particularly exciting since the current design is a complete disaster. Plus I heard that they were trying to make the browser better, which should not be difficult.
    08-20-09 05:41 PM
    I have not heard anything exciting about the Storm 2, What is all the hype about?
    I heard they are trying a different design for the click screen, not particularly exciting since the current design is a complete disaster. Plus I heard that they were trying to make the browser better, which should not be difficult.
    see now its garbage like that which causes people to not like you. Why put all that extra crap in there, ...

The storm 2 has Wifi, which will be useful for many.
    Last edited by Reed McLay; 08-20-09 at 06:20 PM. Reason: personal attack
    08-20-09 05:45 PM
    Lol. Its the paton technology that has been implemented in the touch screen which will provide a more realistic click feedback tremendously boosting typing speeds to push out large emails and so forth. That feature alone speaks tons about this phone to me.
    08-20-09 05:48 PM
    No hype RC, really..none at all. There's nothing to see here, I promise. Please leave.
    08-20-09 05:49 PM
    No hype RC, really..none at all. There's nothing to see here, I promise. Please leave.
    he has to pipe in. ...
    Last edited by Reed McLay; 08-20-09 at 06:21 PM. Reason: personal attack
    08-20-09 05:51 PM
    see now its garbage like that which causes people to not like you....

The storm 2 has Wifi, which will be useful for many.

It is a cheap shot, but I see it as an obvious design flaw in the current product so they better fix it for crying out loud!
    Wifi is a welcome addition, however I have read several arguments around here that it is completely useless on a smartphone and it is actually much better not to have it.
    08-20-09 05:56 PM
    Dear Storm1

Your great, I l.....(olive juice) so much. Best phone out there on the market. But...I dont know how to tell you this. That theres a new phone, yeah it sucks that your little sibling comes out BETTER than you right off the bat. But you will always be the best phone on the market until Odin comes out.

Card Storm.

I have to have that phone. All this screen touch speculation and electric button talk is making me think crazy thoughts. Anyone else want this phone....but NOW.?
    Man, its killing me too that I don't know EXACTLY what the features of the new screen are. Haptics, AMOLED, 1 button, several buttons, a bendable layer...sheesh, we've heard it all. WHAT is it?? :P
    08-20-09 05:56 PM
    It is a cheap shot, but I see it as an obvious design flaw in the current product so they better fix it for crying out loud!
    Wifi is a welcome addition, however I have read several arguments around here that it is completely useless on a smartphone and it is actually much better not to have it.
    I wasn't aware it was standard RIM policy to fix whatever YOU see as an obvious design flaw lol!
    08-20-09 06:02 PM
    Man, its killing me too that I don't know EXACTLY what the features of the new screen are. Haptics, AMOLED, 1 button, several buttons, a bendable layer...sheesh, we've heard it all. WHAT is it?? :P
    Alas, we will only find out once we get one in our hands. As an engineer, I am highly intrigued by how this screen works.

Much excitement and buzz over that alone, solving 90% of the complaints people had of the Storm!

But remember, all statistics are made up on the spot 76% of the time.
    08-20-09 06:09 PM
    Alas, we will only find out once we get one in our hands. As an engineer, I am highly intrigued by how this screen works.

Much excitement and buzz over that alone, solving 90% of the complaints people had of the Storm!

But remember, all statistics are made up on the spot 76% of the time.
    OR 76% of all statistics are made up on the spot all the time, depending on the weather. :P
    08-20-09 06:11 PM
    just because YOU might see a design flaw that YOU dont like doesnt mean everyone else sees it or thinks of it as something that needs to be fixed. Its not a matter of people just settling for mediocre substandard products, its actually reality that many millions of happy storm owners dont have issues. As far as Wifi not being needed, well I can tell you where I live it would be a very welcome addition.
    08-20-09 06:12 PM
    just because YOU might see a design flaw that YOU dont like doesnt mean everyone else sees it or thinks of it as something that needs to be fixed. Its not a matter of people just settling for mediocre substandard products, its actually reality that many millions of happy storm owners dont have issues. As far as Wifi not being needed, well I can tell you where I live it would be a very welcome addition.
    But see, it's not important if OTHER people like the screen or the wifi. Didn't you get the memo about RC being THE final say in all things Storm related? If he says the screen is a design flaw, all those people that love it MUST be wrong.
    08-20-09 06:14 PM
    Carry on feeding the troll.
    08-20-09 06:24 PM
    Carry on feeding the troll.

this one seems to be one of the hungrier ones.
    08-20-09 06:30 PM
    Even mods are willing to admit you're a troll? Ouch :/
    08-20-09 06:31 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD