I have a storm and have this mail icon that popped up but cant find anywhere on my phone where there is a message.by the alert sound I narrowed it to my pin.no idea , any help please.thanks.
    08-18-09 10:32 PM
    Are you on 5.0 OS leak? It has a bug that causes this. If NOT then I suggest you check your different mail folders, with messages open press the BB button and select view folders, then check each one.
    08-18-09 10:39 PM
    no im not on 5.0 and i tried what you said ,nothing
    08-18-09 10:44 PM
    Are you on 5.0 OS leak? It has a bug that causes this. If NOT then I suggest you check your different mail folders, with messages open press the BB button and select view folders, then check each one.
    PK knows his stuff.
    08-18-09 10:44 PM
    I have a storm and have this mail icon that popped up but cant find anywhere on my phone where there is a message.by the alert sound I narrowed it to my pin.no idea , any help please.thanks.
    I have this same problem with my 9700. I've looked thru all of my folders but nothing??? Can anyone give me some input.
    02-04-10 11:23 AM
    maybe its time you get a new phone, leave BB behind
    02-04-10 12:19 PM
    i've had this happen before. if you received an email or text while upgrading your phone or hard restart sometimes the mail icon will freeze. i had to call my provider and they walked me through the steps to remove it. maybe call your provider. good luck!
    02-04-10 12:49 PM
    Don't need a new phone.

i've had this happen before. if you received an email or text while upgrading your phone or hard restart sometimes the mail icon will freeze. i had to call my provider and they walked me through the steps to remove it. maybe call your provider. good luck!
    Thanks, I'll try this.
    02-04-10 12:55 PM
    i had this problem b4,,,i went in the verizon store,,,they did some stuuf to it,,pretty long,,then finally it never hide it self anymore
    02-04-10 01:14 PM
    This is the second post now for you bashing BB that i've read. If you are sooo happy with your droid phone quit being an @$$ and leave this forum.
    02-04-10 01:27 PM
    battery pull work?
    02-06-10 10:35 AM
    This is the second post now for you bashing BB that i've read. If you are sooo happy with your droid phone quit being an @$$ and leave this forum.
    The forum operators won't deactivate my account
    07-20-10 04:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD