AcePro NOW Available for the tour!
    UPDATED!

OTA Download
    Tour AcePro Hidden today + OTA Download

Desktop Download
    Tour AcePro hidden today + Desktop Download

Please Donate if you like my themes

Last edited by Natro88; 08-17-09 at 01:07 AM.
    08-17-09 01:02 AM
    Is this TOUR version also available w/o the weather slot like the Curve version is?
    08-17-09 01:12 AM
    Is this TOUR version also available w/o the weather slot like the Curve version is?
    I didn't put a weather slot in this version!
    People haven't really been liking the weather slot. So i kept it out of this version
    08-17-09 01:33 AM
    I just downloaded this theme and it looks awesome! There is no spot for weather, which is great for me, but I did notice 2 things.

The black area up top with the battery and 1XEV meters are very large, is there a setting I need to select to make them slimmer?

Also, the clock is not in the center, but off in the box on the right, next to the 1XEV symbol. Is that how it should look on the Tour, or is there a setting for that too I might need to adjust?
    08-17-09 01:36 AM
    No the clock is suppose to be on the right.
    The other issues i will fix and have an update for it! thanks for the feedback and i'll let you know when the update will be done!
    08-17-09 01:39 AM
    Thanks a lot Natro, this Red looks amazing! Can't wait for the update, this will really take off, it's too sleek for it NOT to!
    08-17-09 01:42 AM
    Thanks Slydwyz.
    08-17-09 02:04 AM
    ohhhhh, i like this!!!
    08-17-09 02:12 AM
    Very nice work. Will you be making it in diff colors like blue, teal, etc?
    08-17-09 02:14 AM
    i really like the look of this theme. appearance wise it is my favorite but there are a few things i dont like. no volume slot up top, clock not in middle (i know u meant for it not to be but i think it looks better in the middle.) and the bouncing icons i am not a fan of and last, the name of the icon should have the full name (like it says messa... or only part of the email address).

few suggestions
    1. the few things in my paragraph above.
    2. if you dont have the clock in the top middle, maybe you could put volume icon or weather slot in the top middle? (and move message alert icons to right under the clock)
    3. make clock clickable

those are a few suggestions but overall i love this theme and i hope to see more of your work
    08-17-09 02:47 AM
    Great work! Any chance you can make the today text Bold?
    08-17-09 04:23 AM
    Job well done!
    08-17-09 10:07 AM
    How are people complaining about a FREE theme, don't like it make your own theme how YOU want it and stop asking for all these demands when people are working hard on their themes to put theme out for people who clearly don't want to pay for Premiums sshheesshh having that many issues with the theme delete it !!!! It's that simple
    08-17-09 11:44 AM
    looks sick bro..love the icons and style...

thanxxxxx
    08-17-09 12:00 PM
    How are people complaining about a FREE theme, don't like it make your own theme how YOU want it and stop asking for all these demands when people are working hard on their themes to put theme out for people who clearly don't want to pay for Premiums sshheesshh having that many issues with the theme delete it !!!! It's that simple
    not complaining.. just givin suggestions
    08-17-09 03:36 PM
    What he said! Thanks to all who donate their time and talent!
    08-17-09 03:51 PM
    Like the theme. Lack of a weather slot is a bummer though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD