Hi,
    I recently downloaded and tried the Denali Today theme. When I changed the default home background to a photo, it also changed the 2nd screen (the one with the folders, etc) to the same photo. When I use the normal Verizon theme that came with the phone, it would only change the home screen. The second screen has the blue background. Is there any way to change the second menu screen back to the blue background in the Denali Today theme?
    08-16-09 09:36 PM
    That is how the theme is setup. Contact the author to see if they will change it.
    08-16-09 09:43 PM
    That is how the theme is setup. Contact the author to see if they will change it.
    Would love to know how to change this since I have make themes and cant figure it out. Is it a difference between making a custom and a zen template?
    08-16-09 10:02 PM
    Not that I know of. I think that it has something to do with the wallpaper that you select while building the theme on the application page.
    08-16-09 10:12 PM
    I would like to know this too.
    08-18-09 07:19 AM
    its just a bug that dates all the way back to the bold as far as know there is no fix yet
    08-18-09 07:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD