I'm a big fan of the today theme and have been anxiously awaiting plazmic so the developers can put the themes out. Now that their available, and I've downloaded 2 different themes, I'm not happy with the results. Sure the thems worked and gave me my much need today theme, but said themes also do away with several of the stock Sprint folders included in the Sprint precision theme. After installing 2 different today themes, my "Social Networking," "Games," Instant Messaging," "Sports & Entertainment," "Settings," and "Downloads" folders disappeared and were not recoverable for use. I've grown accoustomed to them and they clean up my home screen signifigantly and thus I'm not keen on giving them up. Anyone know of any themes that wont do this???? All im looking for is the Sprint Precision theme in a today format.
    08-16-09 12:48 AM
    Any theme except for the default theme on the phone does not have the capability of using those folders. You can, however, go in to the options of the folder and change what it looks like. Might not look as good as the Sprint folders, but it still helps to differentiate.
    08-16-09 09:08 AM
    Go to the themes forum for the 9630. You will have much better luck. Do realize that all new themes you install will reset or change your folders etc. Once you get them setup they will stay that way for that theme even if you switch themes and go back again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD