My wife wants to know how many of you married addicts have almost gotten a divorce over your Blackberry?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 05:51 PM
    If you hook your wife to a blackberry, and get her addicted, all is good!
    08-15-09 05:56 PM
    I'm lucky if I can get her to text me.

08-15-09 05:58 PM
    My husband and I are both addicted...we BBM each other from across the couch. We do have friends though that are in the process of a divorce and there are many issues not just the BB, but she does fight with him about it. All I hear is "Chris won't put that thing down, it makes a different noise every 2 seconds and he stops everything to look at the phone!"...my response "uh huh" (while checking a message on my curve...lol)
    08-15-09 06:01 PM
    My wife and would never get divorced over this thing, bit she does get very annoyed at it and my use of it.

08-15-09 06:09 PM
    If a couple gets divorced over a BB, I'm calling bull**** from the get-go.. There are DEFINITELY bigger problems than a damn phone.

That being said, I got my wife addicted to her Curve as well.. Though she still ain't got nothin' on me.

08-15-09 06:14 PM
    You don't pay attention to me...your always on that damn phone!

That's not BS.....its not hard for relationships to go south......

If your significant other complains about your berry than you best pay attention....ignoring complaints leads to breakups.

08-15-09 06:23 PM
    I'm working on getting my fiance on a bb. She does complain some about mine but just today she said she wanted on my plan and wants a tour I almost cried.

08-15-09 06:34 PM
    I hear it all the time. "you touch that phone more than me!" "let me guess... Ur on crackberry again?"

08-15-09 06:50 PM
    I hear it all the time. "you touch that phone more than me!" "let me guess... Ur on crackberry again?"

I get a lot of this, at the same time she os playing games on my iTouch. Some how she doesn't think its the same thing.

08-15-09 06:53 PM
    Its funny you say that cause my fiancee has the iphone and has also downloaded every application known to man....free that is...but I guess cause I'm on a forum about it its different then playing bejeweled and pyramid; or looking up gossip on the celebrities.

She hates my phone to top it off.... Just jealous she doesn't know how to use it

Still learning myself.

08-15-09 07:54 PM
    same here...storm cant make you eggs though
    08-15-09 08:06 PM
    Me and my wife have berries and we bbm all day while at work. So we both are addicted to Blackberry... :-D!

08-15-09 08:12 PM
    Mine yells at me because I am either on my berry or my puter doing things here or over at ba

08-15-09 08:40 PM
    Mine yells at me because I am either on my berry or my puter doing things here or over at ba

Haha same same, my fiancee has a storm so its ok atleast but she gets mad when im on CB all the time HOWEVER when she starts wanting to.. well finish the night, I log off of here in a millisecond lol
    08-15-09 08:46 PM
    Mine said " I'm going to leave you because you're always on your phone". Needless to say, I put it away more often now. :-)

08-15-09 09:09 PM
    Number 1, we ain't married yet, Number 2: While I was doing that, she is getting her Sims 3 fix.
    08-15-09 09:12 PM
    "it's either me or the blackberry"

God I'm gonna miss the way she always got my whites as white as could be.

08-15-09 10:12 PM
    I have two comments on this.
    #1) if your significant other can't be tolerant of your addiction, then maybe you aren't as compatible as you think. After all, would you threaten to leave her because she watches too much tv, or gossips with the girls too much?
    #2) I met my boyfriend right here, on CB. He's a bigger addict than me, which makes me happy because I will never have to worry he's offended that I'm always on mine. And yes, we both know to put the BB down during certain...moments. Lol!!!
    08-15-09 10:14 PM
    "it's either me or the blackberry"

God I'm gonna miss the way she always got my whites as white as could be.

LMfao perfect response lol

08-15-09 10:18 PM
    I get yelled at everyday, and she has a storm too. Play with your son and get off darn crackberry! You spent 6 hours on crackberry today, what is wrong with you. These are all common phrases in my home.
    08-15-09 10:25 PM
    Well my wife was addicted to her Pearl when she had one. Now that she has a dumb phone, she's nagging me because I'm always on mine. Serves her right I say. We qualify for an upgrade so I'm trying to share some crack(berry of course) with her. Crackberry, please say a prayer with me because I'm trying to get her addicted as well :-)

08-15-09 10:31 PM
    I have two comments on this.
    #1) if your significant other can't be tolerant of your addiction, then maybe you aren't as compatible as you think. After all, would you threaten to leave her because she watches too much tv, or gossips with the girls too much?
    #2) I met my boyfriend right here, on CB. He's a bigger addict than me, which makes me happy because I will never have to worry he's offended that I'm always on mine. And yes, we both know to put the BB down during certain...moments. Lol!!!
    U met on cb? Lmao! That's so friggin funny!

08-16-09 12:04 AM
    U met on cb? Lmao! That's so friggin funny!

Reciprocating enablers.

My girlfriend doesn't mind it. She's most likely getting a Tour (or Storm 2 if its out) in November when her contract is up.
    08-16-09 09:15 AM
    My wife is constantly complaining about my BB and that I'm on it all the time. I keep telling her to get one then she'll understand. Until she does she'll have to stay annoyed .

08-18-09 01:49 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD