I have had nothing but problems for the last 24 hours with my tour. Been getting a 522 error since last night. Wiped and reinstalled the OS 4-5 times. Every time I try to reinstall my apps I get the 522 error or an out of memory error and can't run the apps that were working fine.

Problem is that it happens with different apps, so I don't know which one is to blame. This is also my second tour as the first one was just as bad.

About ready to toss it out the windows and watch as it falls 11 stories to its death
    08-15-09 05:08 PM
    Sounds like bad luck. I've had my first tour never fail yet. Seems to be the general opinion... Try another?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 05:14 PM
    If you hate the Tour, and want a Storm, go to the Storm Forums.

If you are having a problem and need help, ASK.

If you're just going to complain and trash a device, don't bother.
    08-15-09 05:15 PM

Amen!!!!!!
    08-15-09 05:18 PM
    I thought about that, but to have two have the same problem doesn't give me warm fuzzies about getting a thrid. Plus I have heard of others with the same 522 or out of memory errors with installing apps.
    08-15-09 05:19 PM
    Did you get the last two from the store? Maybe try calling CS and have them send you one? The store might have got a bad batch
    08-15-09 05:20 PM
    So which is worse that fact that I come hear to vent or that people wasted their time to post about me venting?
    08-15-09 05:21 PM
    Did you get the last two from the store? Maybe try calling CS and have them send you one? The store might have got a bad batch
    I love your signature. Yeah the last 2 did come from the same store.
    08-15-09 05:23 PM
    Generally speaking, people have IRL people to vent to

Signature: Thanks

Solution: Call CS and explain to them that both times you got a replacement from the store they went bad. Have them send you the new one; they will send you a package to send the other one back in.
    08-15-09 05:28 PM
    The Storm might make you jump out of your 11 story window!

08-15-09 05:29 PM
    The Storm might make you jump out of your 11 story window!

Shhhhhhh, I wanted to see what happened when he went Storm.
    08-15-09 05:31 PM
    Generally speaking, people have IRL people to vent to

Signature: Thanks

Solution: Call CS and explain to them that both times you got a replacement from the store they went bad. Have them send you the new one; they will send you a package to send the other one back in.
    My IRL people don't care about my phone issues, they just shake thier head and walk away from me. That is why I shared it with other BB people.

Thanks I will give CS a call. At least as soon as get the OS reloaded again and the phone works.
    08-15-09 05:32 PM
    Life's not that bad, is it?
    08-15-09 07:12 PM
    My Tour has been fantastic so far aside from some small trackball issues which have been addressed and are slated to be fixed with the new OS update. It's quite obvious you got a lemon. If you go to the Storm you will then be posting in their sub-forum, which is a dark and dreary place full of memory leaks and frustration.
    08-15-09 07:18 PM
    Haha good luck if u get the storm!!

08-15-09 07:37 PM
    The storm is the worst blackberry device ever created. Period.

It boggles my mind why anyone would switch from the tour to the storm. I tried so hard to get rid of my storm and I'm so happy I have a tour now. Its like night and day.

If you dislike your tour then maybe blackberrys aren't for you......

08-15-09 07:41 PM
    Dude I just got rid of my storm that I had since January. I can't tell you how much better the Tour is than the Storm. The Storm is a much slower laggier device. Its ok for a few days but it gets old FAST. You realize how hindered you are. Exchange or use your warranty. Just do whatever you can to keep the tour. You have no idea how much better it is.

08-15-09 07:45 PM
    For sures, trade that junk for a storm!!!!!!
    08-15-09 07:50 PM
    Dude I just got rid of my storm that I had since January. I can't tell you how much better the Tour is than the Storm. The Storm is a much slower laggier device. Its ok for a few days but it gets old FAST. You realize how hindered you are. Exchange or use your warranty. Just do whatever you can to keep the tour. You have no idea how much better it is.

he tour is cheeeeeeaaaaaapppppp!!!!!!!!!!! Don't touch the screen, it could cracK!!
    08-15-09 07:51 PM

The tour is the shortest lived new blackberry ever made! There will be no second gen tour!!!
    08-15-09 07:52 PM
    I'm at work and just used my first storm. All I have to say is EHL OH FREAKING EHL. It lagged when I tried to exit memo pad. Epic.
    08-15-09 07:52 PM
    The storm is the worst blackberry device ever created. Period.

It boggles my mind why anyone would switch from the tour to the storm. I tried so hard to get rid of my storm and I'm so happy I have a tour now. Its like night and day.

If you dislike your tour then maybe blackberrys aren't for you......

The tour is the worst cheeeeaaappppppest blackberry failure to ever grace the planet!!!!!!! FIN!
    08-15-09 07:53 PM
    Lmfao. Storm user trying to validate his purchase so freaking bad that he is tripple posting. Pathetic.
    08-15-09 07:54 PM
    I'm at work and just used my first storm. All I have to say is EHL OH FREAKING EHL. It lagged when I tried to exit memo pad. Epic.
    I touched a tour and then quickly ran from the dastardly thing!!
    08-15-09 07:55 PM
    Lmfao. Storm user trying to validate his purchase so freaking bad that he is tripple posting. Pathetic.
    I love the phone and have enough money to buy and use an i phone every day! No thanks! I sure would not use what you are LMFAO!!!
    08-15-09 07:56 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD