So I woke up this moring to my alarm going off. Then it turned to black and kept restarting. Plugged it into the wall and the screen turned white with a big battery with a lightening bolt going through it. I left it for awhile and then tried to turn it on and the screen went blank. now its sitting on my charger. So is it the battery or the phone?
    08-15-09 05:13 AM
    Same thing here, except I had mine plugged in to my laptop all night, woke up to a dead phone. I plugged it into the wall charger and did a battery pull and it rebooted, now the battery symbol is red with bolt through it.

Battery is charging!!
    Last edited by Angmoe; 08-15-09 at 05:45 AM. Reason: update
    08-15-09 05:42 AM
    It's not good if you charge your battery in the usb port if the battery is dead or almost. Charge it with your home charger instead.
    08-15-09 05:50 AM
    Thanks yogi, I didn't know that. The battery did have half a charge when I connected it.
    08-15-09 06:01 AM
    It's not good if you charge your battery in the usb port if the battery is dead or almost.
    Why is that
    I always charge my Storm via the USB port on my PC without issue
    08-15-09 07:25 AM
    Usb never fails!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 07:39 AM
    What OS are you guys running?
    08-20-09 07:11 AM
    Unlike the posters above I had my battery charging with the wall adapter...it turned off tried to reboot then finally saw a battery with a blue bolt? must be the battery?
    pull the battery, connect usb, put battery back it...let it charge for a few mins and you should be all good
    08-20-09 07:24 AM
    The same thing is happening to me RIGHT NOW...use my phone as a modem & ordinarily it's just fine but today the screen went white on me & I about died!! Imma try the suggestion about the wall charger....keep in mind not everyone has usb problems like this BUT there is a first time for everything...as soon as you say "that never happens to me" then it does...watch out! lol
    08-20-09 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD