ok ive had my tour for about 18 days and i like it but im already getting bored with it. is there more stuff to do with the storm and does anyone have any complaints with their storm. i wish the new one was out nowwwwwwwwwwww
    08-14-09 11:26 PM
    Tough call, and it would come down to preference. The storm has touch screen, the Tour has more memory and physical keyboard. The storm has a bigger screen, the tour has a stable OS. there are pros and cons to both, its a matter of what you want, and what you wish to have in your daily life.
    08-14-09 11:32 PM
    I would say if you want to play around with your phone a lot with hybrids and themes, I would say get the storm. On the other hand the storm 2 will be out late this year. Some people on here love the storm and some hate it. I say give back the tour, go back to your old phone and wait for storm 2
    08-14-09 11:34 PM
    Tough call, and it would come down to preference. The storm has touch screen, the Tour has more memory and physical keyboard. The storm has a bigger screen, the tour has a stable OS. there are pros and cons to both, its a matter of what you want, and what you wish to have in your daily life.
    well i like the touch screen aspect but does it work good and i dont like wen my phone freezes and i like the fact ill get 75 dolors back if i get the storm
    08-14-09 11:34 PM
    I had the Storm for several months and really liked it. I was one of the few people who had absolutely no problems with my Storm. When the Tour came out I gave my Storm to my son and started using the Tour. The Tour has also been flawless.

If I had to pick one I would pick the Storm. Some of the apps I had on the on the Storm just don't work as well on the Tour and I REALLY miss the large screen. If you get a Storm that works well, it is a great phone.

I will continue to use the Tour till the Storm 2 comes out then I will switch back to the Storm. I personally don't think you can go wrong with either phone.
    08-14-09 11:42 PM
    Get the storm!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 11:43 PM
    I agree with dbone15. If I were you I would try to position myself to be able to upgrade to Storm 2 around the end of the year. If you still have your old device, give back the Tour and wait.
    08-15-09 12:44 AM
    Wait for the storm2
    08-15-09 12:54 AM
    i just went back to the storm from the tour. and for some reason, it has been super stable, and boots up under 2 minutes now. idk what it is, maybe its bc i let it sit shut off for a month lol but im glad i went back to my storm. im runnin .151 and havent done a battery pull in 4 days. thats SUPER un normal for the storm lol go to the storm
    08-15-09 01:07 AM
    Nice enjoy the storm
    08-15-09 01:13 AM
    I would say if you want to play around with your phone a lot with hybrids and themes, I would say get the storm. On the other hand the storm 2 will be out late this year. Some people on here love the storm and some hate it. I say give back the tour, go back to your old phone and wait for storm 2
    +1
    I'd say this is your best bet.
    08-15-09 01:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD