She said she would never get one. Now after a week we're both in bed playing around with them. She's on facebook and I'm on Crackberry.com. Lol
    I just got a little chuckle when I look over at her and she's on the bb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 12:20 AM
    BB is a great thing... huh?
    08-14-09 12:22 AM
    Almost better than sex huh? lol j/k
    08-14-09 12:36 AM
    Hmm, lets see. 2 people in bed together, playing around with their respective BlackBerrys. Yup, sounds like marriage.
    08-14-09 10:17 AM
    Your wife has just entered a world for which there is no return...im sure she'll love it tho!
    08-14-09 12:33 PM
    I just hope you two will not be BBMing each other in bed in the near future... you know how addicting those devices can be in
    08-14-09 02:22 PM
    My fiance is on the brink of taking over my old 8130. She has a normal 'dumphone' right now. She's kinda skeptical of using the bb because its kinda techy. I think she'll like it eventually.

08-14-09 03:04 PM
    I have a blackberry and the hubbi has a "dumbphone" lol and i'm sure he'd love to throw mine. He's a construction worker and knows nothing of technology and mine is constantly dinging between work/facebook/msn.
    08-14-09 03:14 PM
    My girlfriend says she hates my berry and says it hates her. My thoughts are people that say that's too fancy and I just need a regular phone really want a berry and are afraid. Berryphobes, if you will.

08-14-09 04:18 PM
    What type of BB does your wife have?
    08-14-09 06:01 PM
    And what's her pin?

08-14-09 06:17 PM
    Sounds like my hubby & I...put the 5 year old to bed & we sit on the couch together playing with our Crackberries. LOL Life's so beautiful!
    08-16-09 02:48 PM
    Couples who berry together, stay together. Now, put your berry down and get her to play with your berries.
    08-16-09 02:50 PM
    My girlfriend used to swear that she would never get a BB, and about 3 weeks ago we went and got her an 8130!! Congrats on the conversion!!

08-16-09 03:13 PM
    My wife and I both have Blackberries. I got her started on an 8700 a couple years ago... Now, on a Curve she's hooked.

08-16-09 03:26 PM
    The day after the wife got her BlackBerry she said, "where have you been my whole life." I took it as a compliment since I was the one that converted her from her flip-phone.
    08-16-09 05:22 PM
    I would get my fiancee one, but she's spoiled by the touchscreen of her Samsung Behold (didn't hurt that it came in pink either), but I'm working on her....especially if T-Mobile gets that Storm 2 (9520)
    08-16-09 06:17 PM
    I work as IT in my small office and put my wife on our BES and a hidden email address, so she can use my Exchange server for calendar and contacts. She was skeptical at first but after about 3 days on her Bold she was converted. We BBM all the time, especially around family, and usually we have a second conversation about what is going on.

And she does check the headlines and such as we go to sleep. Often I'll wake up and she'll be reading the news online.

Marriage and BlackBerry go together well.

Oh and sine I grocery shop and cook, she loves to send me dinner and shopping requests on BBM.

As the kids used to say; it's all good.

08-16-09 09:24 PM
    I planning to get a curve for my wife so we can BBM any time and stop her from hating my bold haha

08-16-09 10:40 PM
    I have a curve and my hubby has a storm. I don't even have to yell across the anymore, I just send him a BBM. I just got one from him and he's in the next room. "Get off the computer and come watch this movie with me." lol
    08-16-09 11:02 PM
    I planning to get a curve for my wife so we can BBM any time and stop her from hating my bold haha

Why don't you get her a Bold? His and hers Bolds sounds romantic.

08-16-09 11:15 PM
    I got my first BB about 3 weeks ago(for personal and business reasons)because my mom swears by hers. I see why she went gaga over it. It is sooo addicting, I can't put it down. Now my husband got his today and do not want me to show him anything. He wants to learn on his own(i.e. play with it).
    08-16-09 11:18 PM
    I have a BB Bold and the wife has a 8900 Curve we are both well and truly addicted to our BBs esp BBMing each other sweet nothings when we are apart

08-17-09 01:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD