I have had several "issues" with the local Alltel/Verizon store in my area. I was curious if anyone knew the number, email address, and physical address of whom I should contact with my concerns? I am tired of dealing with the in-store reps., the manager at this location, as well as customer service over the phone. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Wm
    08-13-09 10:19 PM
    Are you divested or non-divested?
    08-14-09 10:05 AM
    i posted a complaint on planetfeedback.com and someone from alltel/verizon called me back within a week. I didnt get any resolution to my issue but, they did call.
    08-14-09 10:49 AM
    1-501-905-8000

that is a direct line to the Alltel Corporate HQ in Little Rock, Arkansas, just call and ask for Executive Relations

if you want to mail them, its

One Allied Drive
    Little Rock, Ar 72202
    08-14-09 11:10 AM
    1-501-905-8000

that is a direct line to the Alltel Corporate HQ in Little Rock, Arkansas, just call and ask for Executive Relations

if you want to mail them, its

One Allied Drive
    Little Rock, Ar 72202
    Well that WAS headquarters. You are now Verizon Wireless so you would need to contact VZW executive relations.
    08-14-09 02:23 PM
    Well that WAS headquarters. You are now Verizon Wireless so you would need to contact VZW executive relations.
    I called it with an issue I had a few weeks ago and they got it resolved and yes I am a Verizon customer.
    08-14-09 04:31 PM
    I called it with an issue I had a few weeks ago and they got it resolved and yes I am a Verizon customer.
    And you're South Area right? I think this guy might be in the NE region..
    08-14-09 04:35 PM
    I am in Little Rock, I live about 20 minutes away from the old HQ

And idk where he is, btw do you have the number to the Verizon HQ, I am getting really pissed off at them and I need to *****, and I would prefer the Baskin Ridge, NJ number

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 11:07 PM
    I am in Little Rock, I live about 20 minutes away from the old HQ

And idk where he is, btw do you have the number to the Verizon HQ, I am getting really pissed off at them and I need to *****, and I would prefer the Baskin Ridge, NJ number

What are you getting pissed off about?
    08-14-09 11:11 PM
    And you're South Area right? I think this guy might be in the NE region..
    That would be incorrect.
    08-15-09 08:05 AM
    You are one in many many many who are pissed with Verizon. Especially since we were force there after the Altel merger. Our quality of phone service has steadily decline since June. Its almost worth paying the termination fee to leave.
    08-15-09 08:26 AM
    I don't know why if ppl are pissed off they don't contact the FCC and the Goverment officials that voted in favor of the merger.
    08-15-09 09:44 AM
    Well, I am pissed off for various reasons

1. My aircard runs like dialup sometimes and many times does not work at all

2. I drop calls randomly and my signal is not as good in a lot of places on my BB or my aircard

3. They keep charging me for telenav, I do not use it at all

4. My bill has already gone up $5 for taxes, and to me $5 is a big deal

Now, I cannot just cancel service, Sprint would roam onto Verizon a lot of the places I go and AT&T is complete ****, I will never go back to them for any reason, so rather than switch, I *****, lol

Now a lady in TS last night gave me a $50 credit, without me even asking, so I am going to hold off and give them some more time, before I cancel the aircard, I really don't want to cancel that because it is still unlimited and my only option for high speed internet and I do use well over 5GB in a month, but I do not want to pay $60 a mont for something that does not work, I have to have some kind of working internet at home for business use

08-15-09 09:45 AM
    Believe me, the FCC and the BBB is exactly who I will be contacting in a few months if my issues continue

08-15-09 09:47 AM
    Believe me, the FCC and the BBB is exactly who I will be contacting in a few months if my issues continue

It needs an organized effort and I just don't know how to go about starting one.
    08-15-09 09:49 AM
    Well, I am pissed off for various reasons

1. My aircard runs like dialup sometimes and many times does not work at all

2. I drop calls randomly and my signal is not as good in a lot of places on my BB or my aircard

3. They keep charging me for telenav, I do not use it at all

4. My bill has already gone up $5 for taxes, and to me $5 is a big deal

Now, I cannot just cancel service, Sprint would roam onto Verizon a lot of the places I go and AT&T is complete ****, I will never go back to them for any reason, so rather than switch, I *****, lol

Now a lady in TS last night gave me a $50 credit, without me even asking, so I am going to hold off and give them some more time, before I cancel the aircard, I really don't want to cancel that because it is still unlimited and my only option for high speed internet and I do use well over 5GB in a month, but I do not want to pay $60 a mont for something that does not work, I have to have some kind of working internet at home for business use

Go to speedtest.net and let me know your speeds. You should be getting EVDO Rev A. in LR area with no problem.

Anywhere in LR area signal should be excellent. VZ roams off Alltel in LR.

Call in and cancel TeleNav - you cannot cancel it on your phone. They have to remove it from "current purchases".

$5 in taxes - we can't help that.

And by the way - where do you live that you cannot get high speed internet? If you're 20 min away from downtown. I don't see how?
    08-15-09 10:34 AM
    Call in and cancel TeleNav - you cannot cancel it on your phone. They have to remove it from "current purchases".

It took me 3 calls ( 3 different months ) from my landline ( all 3 ) to finally get it to stop , i was never credited.
    08-15-09 10:37 AM
    It took me 3 calls ( 3 different months ) from my landline ( all 3 ) to finally get it to stop , i was never credited.
    Because who ever you talked to did not go into Current Purchases to actually end the subscription and revoke ownership. Most reps don't even look there so it just shows up on the next bill.
    08-15-09 10:40 AM
    Calling corporate doesn't help. They simply DO NOT care. They have us over the barrell ... they know it, and they LIKE it. They also delight in TELLING us that we have no choice. And for any multiple line BB (or other smartphone) customer, they are right.

No matter what I do, I have to hand them $600 (3 lines) to cancel my service, or hand them close to the same to CONTINUE my service in Feb when my next line gets an upgrade because they will force us to put new phones on the other two lines.

Alltel phones? Retention just flat out TOLD me that they will not only not SELL any Alltel phones, even though they have them left from the merger. Ebay has become a cesspool for crappy phones and next to new prices, so we're screwed.

I am SO SICK of Verizon. I cannot STAND it! Next month when hubby gets his bonus check, I am paying the $600 to be rid of them. They have lied over and over. I mean, I'm sure SOMEONE I've talked to has told the truth, but there is no way to know because the story changes each time you're in there or call. (And trust me, if it's something good, get it in writing or get it at that moment cause the next person you talk to will tell you that was a lie!)

Another big lie that they tell you on here is to call again until you get someone who is willing to help you. If you're Alltel baby, there is NO Verizon rep willing to help you unless you have the money to fork out for three phones and a higher plan all at once. Period.
    Last edited by lissa5168; 08-15-09 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Can't spell when I'm ticked off apparently
    08-15-09 02:34 PM
    Go to speedtest.net and let me know your speeds. You should be getting EVDO Rev A. in LR area with no problem.

Anywhere in LR area signal should be excellent. VZ roams off Alltel in LR.

$5 in taxes - we can't help that.

And by the way - where do you live that you cannot get high speed internet? If you're 20 min away from downtown. I don't see how?

my speeds are fine now, it just kind of goes out at random times, usually once or twice a week

and yeah, I know Alltel was domanant here, but still, I think my stuff is jumping to Verizon's towers, because of the poor coverage at my house at random times

and yeah, the taxes thing is ok, as long as it does not increase more and the telenav thing, I have told them to cancel several times

and if you have ever been to Little Rock, I live near Ferndale off of Colonel Glenn Rd, back in the woods, there is no DSL or Cable here, only EVDO or Satellite
    08-15-09 06:29 PM
    Calling corporate doesn't help. They simply DO NOT care. They have us over the barrell ... they know it, and they LIKE it. They also delight in TELLING us that we have no choice. And for any multiple line BB (or other smartphone) customer, they are right.

No matter what I do, I have to hand them $600 (3 lines) to cancel my service, or hand them close to the same to CONTINUE my service in Feb when my next line gets an upgrade because they will force us to put new phones on the other two lines.

Alltel phones? Retention just flat out TOLD me that they will not only not SELL any Alltel phones, even though they have them left from the merger. Ebay has become a cesspool for crappy phones and next to new prices, so we're screwed.

I am SO SICK of Verizon. I cannot STAND it! Next month when hubby gets his bonus check, I am paying the $600 to be rid of them. They have lied over and over. I mean, I'm sure SOMEONE I've talked to has told the truth, but there is no way to know because the story changes each time you're in there or call. (And trust me, if it's something good, get it in writing or get it at that moment cause the next person you talk to will tell you that was a lie!)

Another big lie that they tell you on here is to call again until you get someone who is willing to help you. If you're Alltel baby, there is NO Verizon rep willing to help you unless you have the money to fork out for three phones and a higher plan all at once. Period.

someone needs some Midol

and really, you should give it a few months, who are you going to go to? AT&T sucks ***, Sprint sucks ***, but is better than AT&T, and T-Mobile sucks ***
    08-15-09 06:30 PM
    Another good option is planetfeedback.com

08-15-09 06:45 PM
    someone needs some Midol

and really, you should give it a few months, who are you going to go to? AT&T sucks ***, Sprint sucks ***, but is better than AT&T, and T-Mobile sucks ***
    Midol? Charming. I don't need Midol. I need a company whose reps are all on the same page and don't tell different stories each time you talk to them, and when someone asks who you talked to, you point to them and they run in the back and won't come out. I NEVER had that problem with Alltel. Their customer service was top-notch and their reps were always well-informed and knew what they could and couldn't do and were up front about everything. The Verizon reps in my area are not at all like that ... they seriously put down Alltel customers and giggle about them in front of other customers. If Midol will fix that, bring it on.
    08-15-09 11:05 PM
    Midol? Charming. I don't need Midol. I need a company whose reps are all on the same page and don't tell different stories each time you talk to them, and when someone asks who you talked to, you point to them and they run in the back and won't come out. I NEVER had that problem with Alltel. Their customer service was top-notch and their reps were always well-informed and knew what they could and couldn't do and were up front about everything. The Verizon reps in my area are not at all like that ... they seriously put down Alltel customers and giggle about them in front of other customers. If Midol will fix that, bring it on.
    Okay so I understand you want to upgrade one of your lines, but you will have to upgrade all 3. This is due to how the features are setup and will save you in the long run.

What plan do you currently have? And why must you upgrade? Also, what other phones do you have on the account and what features are a must?

When you have an alltel family plan it will probably work out to be the same price on the vzw family plan.

I find it hard to believe that a vzw rep doesn't care about you because you are stamped blue. I'm an Alltel/VZW converted rep so I know the policies and I can assure you that VZW has the tools in place for us to assist you further than any Alltel rep could have.

It is irrational to throw away $600 on nothing. Reconsider that.

08-15-09 11:40 PM
    Oh and what Alltel phone are you just dieing to have?

08-15-09 11:42 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD