So I'm sick of a lot of people bragging about their stupid iphone and hating on BBs. Talking about how much more memory it has and 3g speeds and all these cool apps. Well I love my freakin curve and ill never go back to anything other than a Blackberry. Now I know my 8330 doesn't have 3g speeds but for sprint its quite fast and I like my browser. Sorry for ranting but SCREW Iphones and AT&T!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 08:29 PM
    So I'm sick of a lot of people bragging about their stupid iphone and hating on BBs. Talking about how much more memory it has and 3g speeds and all these cool apps. Well I love my freakin curve and ill never go back to anything other than a Blackberry. Now I know my 8330 doesn't have 3g speeds but for sprint its quite fast and I like my browser. Sorry for ranting but SCREW Iphones and AT&T!

YEAH! yhe iPhone has all that but dang I wish I make a phone call with it
    08-13-09 08:32 PM
    Now I know my 8330 doesn't have 3g speeds but for sprint its quite fast and I like my browser.
    I have nothing to say about the rest of your post, its been beaten to death, dug up and then beaten some more, then slapped across the face. But the 8330 is 3G. EVDO = 3G.
    08-13-09 08:34 PM
    Yeah. you have 3G on your phone.
    08-13-09 08:37 PM
    Your phone is 3G but will not browse as fast as the iphone due to blackberry data being routed through rims servers.

08-13-09 09:04 PM
    I like my curve also but my sons iphone speeds are fantastic. I believe that the iphone processor is super fast compared to the curve. Kind of like blaming a slow internet on the provider but you have an old slow pc. I am sure the newer bbs will be faster than the curves also but mine is fine for what I do
    08-13-09 09:07 PM
    Your phone is 3G but will not browse as fast as the iphone due to blackberry data being routed through rims servers.
    That is inaccurate, BIS will compress compresses data, not slowing it down, but speeding it up.
    08-13-09 09:10 PM
    I honestly don't see all the hype about the iphone I never have and probably never will. I had a touch screen phone but couldn't stand it so I went back to BB
    08-13-09 09:11 PM
    If I had an endless money supply and didn't care whether I purchased overpriced items, I might try an Apple product.
    08-13-09 09:30 PM
    Had an iPhone it's now a doorstop @ my sisters house
    08-13-09 09:56 PM
    I have an itouch only because it came free with my macbook pro and I hate typing on it. I only use it for the time killing apps

08-13-09 11:24 PM
    I have nothing to say about the rest of your post, its been beaten to death, dug up and then beaten some more, then slapped across the face. But the 8330 is 3G. EVDO = 3G.
    LMFAO oh damn that made me laugh so much.
    Blackberry Storm 9530 FTW
    08-13-09 11:46 PM
    All I know is I love my Curve and I had my share of Touchscreen phones and still prefer a BlackBerry over them why cause this device is awesome!!!
    08-14-09 01:30 AM
    I have also never really quite understood the obsession with touchscreens in general and the iPhone in particular. That being said, iPhone owners and fans have their reasons, as do BlackBerry owners. I don't see why it matters what other people adore or don't adore, so long as I'm happy with my own devices.

I say this with all due respect: let it go and let it be.

08-14-09 03:15 AM
    the iphone seemed very hyped because of the innovativeness of the product.....most phones that have been released, prior to the iphone were no competition for it. However, blackberries seem to be giving the iphone a run for its money....i feel that the iphone was very consumer based, and if the blackberries were to have started for consumers based use, it would be very popular and even may have surpassed the iphone already.
    08-14-09 03:26 AM
    I, For one, don't understand the "hate" from users who LOVE the phone they are using & bash other phones in the process.
    Everyone has different needs & wants. If the IPhone works for people that's good. If the BB works for people that's good too. So on down the line....
    It's a "phone": nothing more & nothing less.
    Let's get back to helping people & yes even IPhone users b/c there is a IPhone "sub-forum" here also, you know & a part of the CB community......

08-14-09 05:04 AM
    Haha this is quite comical. The Iphone is cool, but not for me. My fingers are too big my BB, but I live with it. On an iphone it is a joke.

My 1XEV is 4G, so there!

08-14-09 11:08 AM
    I, For one, don't understand the "hate" from users who LOVE the phone they are using & bash other phones in the process.
    Everyone has different needs & wants. If the IPhone works for people that's good. If the BB works for people that's good too. So on down the line....
    It's a "phone": nothing more & nothing less.
    Let's get back to helping people & yes even IPhone users b/c there is a IPhone "sub-forum" here also, you know & a part of the CB community......

I agree wholeheartedly!
    08-14-09 12:49 PM
    Well I've personally never had an Iphone, but I will say that my last phone prior to my 8330 was a LG Dare. I had that for 8 months before I had to cancel my contract because I couldn't stand the touchscreen. Now I know the Iphone is much better than the dare but I prefer my physical keyboard.

Also, Bb's are the most secure devices around. Thats why they hold 100% of the military, fbi, cia product sales. Tell that to all the people that say Apples can't get viruses. That's why the Iphone can be jailbroken and the bb can't.
    08-14-09 12:51 PM
    If I had an endless money supply and didn't care whether I purchased overpriced items, I might try an Apple product.
    Incredibly well said.

08-14-09 04:30 PM
    Again, who cares.
    08-14-09 04:34 PM
    The App side of the iphone is the reason for it's success. But, how are they gonna make the iphone better from here?

RIM are greedy greedy but smart bastards.
    They don't pack every phone with all the special features.
    8330 has wifi, 8800 is worldphone, 8900 is small compact but no 3g, bold is 3G but is huge compared to 8900, tour is like the bold but as small as 8900 and it has wifi, but no 3G. With that said, blackberry caters to a wide variety of customers who like big opposed to small, fast opposed to slow.

the reason for berry's success is it's simplicity in composing/sending emails and pinning. but i don't know, i love my berry and i hate iphones! im biased!
    08-14-09 07:21 PM

8330 has wifi
    I wish! The 8330 has 3G, not wifi. The 8320 has wifi.

08-14-09 07:31 PM

8330 has wifi, 8800 is worldphone, 8900 is small compact but no 3g, bold is 3G but is huge compared to 8900, tour is like the bold but as small as 8900 and it has wifi, but no 3G. With that said, blackberry caters to a wide variety of customers who like big opposed to small, fast opposed to slow.
    !
    I think you got numbers wrong... I have an 8330 and it doesn't have wifiap and my sister has a Tour with no wifi and we both have "3g" aka EVDO.

Her best friend and a few of my co-workers have both BB's and Iphones. The funny thing I've seen them all doing is that they use their berries for their phone needs and their iphones as what IMO where ment for; as ipods hehehe.

But I get where your comming from. Iphones arnt ment for everyone nor are bb's. So people let's just leave it at that. After all the world would be a boring place if everyone had the exact same tastes.

08-14-09 07:34 PM
    The only reason I stick with BB over other phones is the military grade encryption.

God help me if the terrorists intercept my grocery list in the MemoPad app.
    08-14-09 11:39 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD