So any theme I install that is a today theme is showing my sent messages instead of my inbox. Any idea of how to get rid of this???
    08-13-09 10:35 AM
    I am also wondering this... how useless is these feature if it shows messages i personally sent.
    08-13-09 10:53 AM
    Ya I know, and I dont know how to change it.
    08-13-09 10:53 AM
    My BBM icon, is no longer on the home screen (top) icon.. any ideas
    08-13-09 11:08 AM
    My BBM icon, is no longer on the home screen (top) icon.. any ideas
    You have to rearrange the icons everytime you use a new theme.
    08-13-09 11:11 AM
    You have to rearrange the icons everytime you use a new theme.
    sorry, i worded it incorrectly,, I know i have to rearrange the folders, but little icon that idicates how many messages, next to the speaker,time & date
    08-13-09 11:16 AM
    sorry, i worded it incorrectly,, I know i have to rearrange the folders, but little icon that idicates how many messages, next to the speaker,time & date
    Oh... well thats a good question than lol.... hopefully somebody will post in here and let us know.
    08-13-09 11:21 AM
    pretty sure this is a known issue with plasmic. all of the today kinds of themes seem to have similar issues. one fix is to separate ur messages. or ... we wait for a plasmic fix. additionally,i have noticed that my reoccurring calendar events do not show up (at least the ones were transfered over from my old device) on the main screen
    Last edited by coontag; 08-13-09 at 11:24 AM. Reason: bad grammer
    08-13-09 11:22 AM
    pretty sure this is a known issue with plasmic. all of the today kind of themes seem to have similar issue. one fix is to separate ur messages. or two... we wait for a plasmic fix. but i have noticed that any of my reoccurring calendar events are not showing up (at least the ones were transfered over from my old device)
    See I didnt have this problem on any other device though, oh well guess Ill wait. Sucks that your having a problem with you recurring calendar events, I just checked mine and mine are showing so thats weird.
    08-13-09 11:24 AM
    Perhaps is a discrepancy with default calander email association or something. I'm only stabbing blindly @ this point.

As for device do you mean that you installed a similar theme on other models?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 11:40 AM
    Perhaps is a discrepancy with default calander email association or something. I'm only stabbing blindly @ this point.

As for device do you mean that you installed a similar theme on other models?

Ya i had numerous themes on the storm, and prior to that the pearl.
    08-13-09 11:51 AM
    Ya ok I got cha. I think because were (tour owners) are on different os version and plasmic just support just dropped we will find a few bugs with this os specifically- untill patches are released

08-13-09 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD