Let me get the sad part of this post out first, I am no longer the owner of the famous SPRIZON Tour

Now for the good. I never really like taking phones back unless they just don't work at all cause I usually feel the new one would feel like the old one. I've read enough post where people here said the new one was better then the first, so I finally thought why not.

I liked the first Tour I had and the only real problems was the loose battery and the trackball. I could lived with the battery door but after playing with my cousin's Tour I didn't feel I should fight with my trackball anymore.

My new Tour makes me HATE my first one. The trackball is perfect even left at 70/70. My battery door is not perfect but don't move unless I move it. The keyboard feels soooo much better now that I actually understand some of the people that said they love this keyboard. My first one was nice but a bit mushy, this one is stiff, solid real easy to press.

Now all I have to do is hope the trackball problem is not after weeks of use.

Thanks to all of the users that shared their experience of getting a Tour built better then the first batch.
    08-12-09 01:20 PM
    Glad to see it worked out. Hope I can have the same story after my replacement today.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 01:24 PM
    I can chime in on this and agree 100%. I'm not one to return things either, but decided to take a flier on this at day 29. Everything you said above is true, as well as what all the other members stated. It's like night/day. I feel sorry for anybody who got stuck with a not perfect device cuz so far if this isn't is damn near close.

It shows that the feedback we customers give rim actually has an effect. It's a shame this couldn't have been the first build but glad they got it right eventually.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 01:37 PM
    Yeah newer builds are definitely stronger
    08-12-09 01:53 PM
    I've had my "return" Tour for close to 2 weeks now, and it is as solid as the first day!!

I'm sorry you had to give up your SPRIZON one though, that was truly an original!! Good luck with your new one!!
    08-12-09 02:13 PM
    What the heck is a SPRIZON?
    08-12-09 02:41 PM
    Pay Sprint rates while roaming on Verizon (well, at least we used to be able to in the good ol' days)
    08-12-09 02:52 PM
    I am guessing since I don't remember but he is probably the guy who got a "Sprint" internal phone (for sprint carrier) but it actually had a Verizon Logo on the exterior of the phone. I think I read that there are now others like that!!
    08-12-09 02:59 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/fu...n-tour-270439/

Sprint sent him a Sprint Tour with Verizon branding. It had Sprint's software and everything, just a Verizon nameplate.
    08-12-09 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD