ok my connection is crap.. i dont know what tcp/ip is but direct tcp is crap ...mds/bes worked good but all of a sudden the connection wont connect then bis-b worked good for a half a day.. what do these abbreviations mean and does anyone know the ideal settings for verizon and a storm.... this app was big bucks and whats funny is it worked good during the free trial.. but any input would be appreciated... thank you much people
    08-11-09 02:28 PM
    ok my connection is crap.. i dont know what tcp/ip is but direct tcp is crap ...mds/bes worked good but all of a sudden the connection wont connect then bis-b worked good for a half a day.. what do these abbreviations mean and does anyone know the ideal settings for verizon and a storm.... this app was big bucks and whats funny is it worked good during the free trial.. but any input would be appreciated... thank you much people
    I use the direct tcp whatever that means I'm on verizon n haven't had a problem with this app yet also go into the settings on this app n do the auto encoding to figure out what would be best for u. Also check ur permissions on the phone for the app I recently updated to os 5.0 n had to change the permissions to allow all .hopefully that helps u a little atleast

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 02:50 PM
    thank you much...direct tcp is unstable at best for me.. i wanna know what mds/bes is because it worked awesome until it wont connect all of a sudden
    08-11-09 03:36 PM
    ive been having problems with the same issue and others. shape contacted me back saying they are working on a fix
    08-11-09 05:30 PM
    ya they gave me the same message and that it was a problem on there end which is good to hear
    08-13-09 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD