but now i am getting the alerts via email and i wasnt getting them prior to yesterday. i tried a few battery pulls and havent been successful in rectifiying this problem. Any ideas?
    08-11-09 01:01 PM
    To stop the e-mails:

Click on your FB icon, hit your BB button, go to Options, scroll down to "Leave email notification message on mail server, click on the checkmark to make it go away.

To receive notifications via your Message Application:

Click on your FB icon, hit your BB button, go to Options, scroll down to "Blackberry Message Application", click on the empty box so that a check mark appears.

Ouila!
    08-11-09 02:04 PM
    I also need to add that the FB notifcation service has been a little weird lately. And also, if you on an actual computer and see that someone wrote on your wall and you check it, then it doesn't always show up on your phone, because you already checked it on your actual computer.
    08-11-09 02:08 PM
    but now i am getting the alerts via email and i wasnt getting them prior to yesterday. i tried a few battery pulls and havent been successful in rectifiying this problem. Any ideas?
    I've had this happen....and came to find out that i wasn't logged into the FB application. I don't know why i was logged out, or how. Try opening the FB app on your phone........ that's usually the case.

If not....I'm stumped!
    08-11-09 02:17 PM
    I have to get my mind out of the gutter. I thought fb mean f***buddy, lol. And just for the record, what does FB mean?
    08-11-09 02:20 PM
    FB= Facebook.
    08-11-09 02:21 PM
    I had the same problem and once I logged into FB on my laptop it told me to verify my phone (which I did already) I did again and it works perfectly...not saying this solves your issue just saying that was mine and what fixed it.
    08-11-09 02:23 PM
    When you are logged into the FB app it converts those emails you get into notifications on the app. When you arent logged in, it will only show up as an email. The obvious answer, would be to check and see if you are logged in. But it could be something different
    08-11-09 08:04 PM
    I was looking through my apps and for the life of me I couldn't imagine what fb stood for (duh). Thanks for letting me know.

FB= Facebook.
    08-16-09 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD