So I got my invite today and installed and set up everything. I noticed that it has the twitter updates set up by the day/date. I'm a little confused though..Is there anyway of viewing all of the updates in any given day? If I'm not mistaken, it looks like you can only see the latest 20 at most...Maybe I'm doing something wrong, or have something set up incorrectly..
    08-11-09 12:35 AM
    If you keep scrolling down, it will keep loading more messages.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 01:08 AM
    I agree. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the number of tweets in the timeline. Sometimes there will be a bunch, sometimes only 20 or 25 before it shows all Facebook items.
    08-11-09 01:26 PM
    Also, it doesn't show if people commented to someone's facebook update unless you click and find out for yourself. Dunno if thats standard, stinks if thats the case. I have read that the app isn't very indepth with FB goodies, but cmon now.
    08-11-09 03:02 PM
    Also, it doesn't show if people commented to someone's facebook update unless you click and find out for yourself. Dunno if thats standard, stinks if thats the case. I have read that the app isn't very indepth with FB goodies, but cmon now.
    Remember it's still in beta. Open the app and hit the BlackBerry button then scroll down to "Send FeedBack" and let them know. But i did read somewhere that in the next few releases it will have many more features so just hold tight!
    08-11-09 07:55 PM
    I agree with collin16. The reason why they invited you is to be their beta tester. If you find any issue or if you have any suggestion, you should send them your feedback. The more feedback they get, the faster they can roll it out to public.

With that being said, I have no problem reading my Facebook updates. Of course this app has rooms for improvement. But it has more up sides than down sides. It is the best app I have had so far and I absolutely love it.
    08-11-09 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD