Is everyones VVM working? Mine is prompting me to login in again due to changes on my account but no changes have been made. Upon entering my correct password im given an error message and it wont login. I can however check my voice mail by calling it and entering the same password. Anyone know about anything going on? Thanks in advance.
    08-10-09 07:45 PM
    Mine works fine.
    08-10-09 08:13 PM
    call vzw to reset you voicemail password
    08-10-09 08:42 PM
    Is everyones VVM working? Mine is prompting me to login in again due to changes on my account but no changes have been made. Upon entering my correct password im given an error message and it wont login. I can however check my voice mail by calling it and entering the same password. Anyone know about anything going on? Thanks in advance.
    Sounds like it got removed from your account. Go to your my verizon to check.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 09:06 PM
    call vzw to reset you voicemail password
    OP stated he can log in to his voice mail system using his existing password by calling it.

08-10-09 09:07 PM
    verizon tech cs stated that there is some work being done in my area related to the *228 roaming upgrade and the verizon/alltel switch. this work may be causing the VVM issue but wanted me to uninstall and reinstall the app to attempt to fix it. i dont believe this will work and i am leaning on the side of a verizon issue cause my wifes bb is also doing the same thing as mine. i am gonna wait till sometime tomorrow before doing it to see if it actually is an issue and maybe they get it handled by then. this issue may be limited to my area and surrounding areas but again thank you for you input.
    08-10-09 10:33 PM
    where are you at? ill check the outage
    08-10-09 10:41 PM
    Riverview, FL 33579
    08-10-09 10:52 PM
    I am in Panama City, FL and I had a problem with VVM today I just deleted it & reinstalled it and now all is working fine.

08-10-09 11:33 PM
    Whats this about Visual Voicemail?

Thats something we dont have up here (on Storm)...
    That woudl be nice...
    Can someone explain to me what exactly it is?
    08-11-09 12:19 AM
    Whats this about Visual Voicemail?

Thats something we dont have up here (on Storm)...
    That woudl be nice...
    Can someone explain to me what exactly it is?
    VVM is a visual interface for voicemail. You can view & manage your VMs like you would email. It allows you to go directly to an email instead of having to skip through all of the earlier ones.

It is an extra cost feature and is available on Storm.

I don't know about network issues, but often a delete/reinstall fixes problems. Then make sure you're not having the memory overrun issues common to BlackBerrys.

08-11-09 08:41 AM
    VVM working properly as of this morning. Logged in as prompted and no error message. Problem must have been related to VZW doing that update work for the switch in my area. Again thank you for your help.

Visual Voice Mail (VVM) is an application from Verizon Wireless that allows you to retrieve your messages without having to call your voice mail and enter your password. It shows your messages in individual threads and you can scroll down to pick the one you would like to listen to or erase without going through all of them. There are apps out there not from Verizon that do the same thing. One of these may be compatiable with your carrier in Canada and i believe they are free.
    08-11-09 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD