Actually have two bugs. Bbm 5 won't open contact when clicking on the name, you have to use the bb menu button.
    The second has to Do with the keyboard shortcut. I can swipe down to make the keyboard disappear but can't swipe up to make it reappear.
    both of these are not major for me but has anyone else had this problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 03:40 PM
    swipe up for keyboard doesn't work anywhere in .151

I don't think it does in any OS past .148 unfortunately...
    08-10-09 03:49 PM
    The swipe keyboard up is not in 151+ or the .140 leak....discussed a few times and a couple threads about it. Civic started a good one on that bug actually.

The BBM thing is hit and miss. It works correctly on and off for many people. About 50/50 i would say.
    08-10-09 03:52 PM
    for me ive noticed the click to open chat works more on the bottom 1/2 of the screen and not for the name or two at the top but if i scroll it then works
    08-10-09 05:05 PM
    Set the keyboard to the right shortcut key is what I do

08-10-09 05:28 PM
    I have no idea if. .151 had anything to do with it but I was getting constant resets with bbm 5.0. This stopped when I uninstalled it and reinstalled 4.7.

I know I'm the only one who experienced this and everyone said it was an app causing the resets, but I can only share my experience. Perhaps it was an app and 5.0 combined.

08-10-09 07:49 PM
    BBM 5.0 touchscreen always works for me when I have the contact on the bottom of the screen...I also have the keyboard set to the right concenience key...awesome idea.
    08-10-09 08:13 PM
    BBM 5.0 touchscreen always works for me when I have the contact on the bottom of the screen...I also have the keyboard set to the right concenience key...awesome idea.
    i found this to be the case too. when i ran it with .151 it was fine but i am having this issue with ooakdpc's hybrid loaded.
    08-10-09 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD