wanted to post it here so everyone can see more to come soon from what i've read check them out here

Premium tour themes from themes4bb
    08-09-09 12:38 PM
    if anyone purchases post screenshots using capture it please

and please read the notes about the call screen etc. at the bottom before purchasing and then sayng "BUT THE INCOMING CALL SCREEN IS THE SAME!! ETC...." so read before you buy......
    08-09-09 12:40 PM
    if anyone purchases post screenshots using capture it please

and please read the notes about the call screen etc. at the bottom before purchasing and then sayng "BUT THE INCOMING CALL SCREEN IS THE SAME!! ETC...." so read before you buy......
    This theme was created using a modified version of the theme building software. Because of this, the call screens both in-coming and out-going cannot be themed and will display the default blue background images. The banner for the call screens is also affected. Otherwise, the theme has been tested on live devices and works properly.

I'm not paying for a half as$ed theme. Charging full price too.....
    08-09-09 12:58 PM
    This theme was created using a modified version of the theme building software. Because of this, the call screens both in-coming and out-going cannot be themed and will display the default blue background images. The banner for the call screens is also affected. Otherwise, the theme has been tested on live devices and works properly.

I'm not paying for a half as$ed theme. Charging full price too.....
    i feel ya on that...... although i must admit..... i'll have to deal with it just to have a today theme, by the time my classes start.... but yea, they should offer this for just a couple dollars imo.... but i just wanna let people know, if they dont wanna try bplays.....they do have this temp option... thanks for putting that up there for people who wont read
    08-09-09 01:15 PM
    im thinking about buying their fusion aurora theme..has anyone tried it?? its not the feature that when you scroll over your calander icon it displays the next 5 appointments...which i desperatly need!!
    08-09-09 01:23 PM
    I downloaded the fusion aroura them just because I wanted 12 icons with a today screen. Well let me do you a favor by saying the home screen icons lag scrolling though and are very small. Waste of cash. Stay away.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 01:23 PM
    thanks for the feedback and i thought that the calendars were rollover...... ???
    08-09-09 01:25 PM
    The new themes below are amazing. Work very well.

Bplay: BlackBerry Games, Themes and Entertainment
    08-09-09 01:28 PM
    The new themes below are amazing. Work very well.

Bplay: BlackBerry Games, Themes and Entertainment
    thanks but not neccesary, several posts already about bplay's themes..... trying to show others who are starting to have tour themes...... but thanks anyway
    08-09-09 01:31 PM
    thanks for the feedback and i thought that the calendars were rollover...... ???
    Yes it is. The calender rollover works well. Just flipping though the top home icons seems to lag. Going to run it for the day and see if it gets better.

08-09-09 01:52 PM
    Yes it is. The calender rollover works well. Just flipping though the top home icons seems to lag. Going to run it for the day and see if it gets better.

have you tried a battery pull after installation??
    08-09-09 01:53 PM
    Yes I have, results are the same.

08-09-09 01:58 PM

also a lot of people will be wondering how is the font because with bplays the fonts were supposedly really small on the today entries....how are yours? if you can, use capture it and take screenshots to post up so we can see how it looks on the tour..... you can get caputure it here

Download Capture it
    08-09-09 02:00 PM
    Can I upload a pic from my phone to here ? Not near my computer atm. I can email you them and you post maybe ?

08-09-09 02:06 PM
    I bought Fusion (red one) and I must say...it's pretty crappy. It's lags the UI and it's a huge memory hog. Definitely not buying anymore themes until official Plazmic software is released.
    08-09-09 02:06 PM
    Can I upload a pic from my phone to here ? Not near my computer atm. I can email you them and you post maybe ?

yea check your pm's
    08-09-09 02:07 PM
    I bought Fusion (red one) and I must say...it's pretty crappy. It's lags the UI and it's a huge memory hog. Definitely not buying anymore themes until official Plazmic software is released.
    thanks for the heads up i was really looking at that one.... Plazmic really needs to come on tho..... this is getting ridiculous LOL
    08-09-09 02:21 PM
    I downloaded the fusion aroura them just because I wanted 12 icons with a today screen. Well let me do you a favor by saying the home screen icons lag scrolling though and are very small. Waste of cash. Stay away.

i agree..i also bought it and the icons are way to small and its hard to keep track of where the trackball is...Crappy themes...dont waste your money...wait for some real ones to come out
    08-09-09 02:22 PM
    DON'T BUY ANYMORE THEMES MADE WITH THE CRAPPY MODIFIED KIT FILES OR THE BETA KIT!!!

The guy who made these is a rip off artist. He even put the word "Plazmic" in the file name so that it looks like a legit plazmic theme.

I'm duking it out with him on the themes4bb forum. He is sooooooo effin' full of it and doesn't want to address the issues with the theme. I'm trying to get a refund. Check it out...

Fusion for Tour - Themes4BB.com - Free Blackberry Themes
    Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 08-09-09 at 02:57 PM.
    08-09-09 02:54 PM
    crazy.... i read it all, glad everyone see's that those themes are crap so they wont waste money on them...
    08-09-09 03:00 PM
    DON'T BUY ANYMORE THEMES MADE WITH THE CRAPPY MODIFIED KIT FILES OR THE BETA KIT!!!

The guy who made these is a rip off artist. He even put the word "Plazmic" in the file name so that it looks like a legit plazmic theme.

I'm duking it out with him on the themes4bb forum. He is sooooooo effin' full of it and doesn't want to address the issues with the theme. I'm trying to get a refund. Check it out...

Fusion for Tour - Themes4BB.com - Free Blackberry Themes
    He didn't put that there that's the default that comes from Theme Builder
    08-09-09 03:11 PM
    victimized again. Your handle is perfect : )

08-09-09 03:17 PM
    to be honest if themes are gonna be like this, i think they should just simply stop allowing people to buy crap......i understand the frustration(cause i wanna good today theme myself) but just to make $$, they should really just stop because its going to make the ones who sell it develop a bad rep LOL
    08-09-09 03:21 PM
    He didn't put that there that's the default that comes from Theme Builder
    I meant the theme builder (person). If that's the default, then it's a modified version of Plazmic....even worse than a beta.
    08-09-09 03:31 PM
    victimized again. Your handle is perfect : )
    Yeah...so is yours Cap'n Crunch. You gonna go with grape, or cherry bluntwraps today?

I only bought this theme because my dips*** buddy told me it was made with official Plazmic theme kit (serves me right for trusting a moron).
    08-09-09 03:39 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD