So I'll be moving to the UK soon, and I was checking out the cell plans for Vodafone. Is it just me or do UK cell plans suck! compaired to the ones in the states. Correct me if i'm wrong but I couldn't find any plans for in-calling, 10 favorites, or even unlimited sms & mms messaging. Uk residents help me out please.
    08-08-09 12:42 PM
    TBH is really difficult to tell you what you can get as there is plenty of choices. I have o2 contract and I have 3000min, 1000txt, unlimited BIS for �45 a month. For similar money I can have about 1500min and unlimited txt in Vodafone:

Details here: **this crap forum does not give me option to post links so you need to find them on o2 and Vodafone websites...
    08-08-09 01:00 PM
    Firstly Krifor03

if thats your bike in the avatar then congrats, it's refreshing to see an american realise what a proper bike looks like instead of a chromed up Hardley Moving

Secondly there are many plans with free txts and favourite numbers just digging around the company websites is all you need. tmobile and orange are good at the momment

also depends if you are taking your cdma 9530 or going to get a free gsm 9500(they do loads of free phones and without mail in rebate nonsense)

U.K. plans suck?
    some do as do some in the U.S. however you may soon realise with a bit of digging that in the u.s. the carrier tells you what to do but in the u.k. the customer is definately in control

I hope you find what your looking for
    08-08-09 01:08 PM
    thanks for the quick replys!

Firstly Krifor03

if thats your bike in the avatar then congrats, it's refreshing to see an american realise what a proper bike looks like instead of a chromed up Hardley Moving...
    yup thats my baby! 08 Yamaha R6: termigoni exhaust system, 520 conversion, fuel mapping system with wide band 02 sensor, etc. thats what she looked like before I dropped her. Low sided racing on the track...booo
    08-08-09 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD