I did some searching and found in a few threads where a few of us are having issues with the paid themes. Post 'em here and lets keep track of it.

I have paid and downloaded twice the iberry theme. Did 3-4 battery pulls and nothing shows up in themes. I did notice it is installed if you look in the "Applications" section. Permissions are set to "allow". but other than that i cant seem to get the themes to comeup.

Im with sprint.

BTW please no flaming on this thread.....

thanks!!
    08-08-09 11:14 AM
    Is your theme saved to your Device Memory or your Memory Card?

Not sure if it makes a difference with themes, but quite a few of us were having issues playing ringtones that we downloaded from CB. The fix that seemed to work was saving all of the ringtones in the Device Memory as opposed to on the Memory Card. Like I said, it's probably apples and oranges but it might be worth a shot.

Let us know what you figure out and good luck!
    08-08-09 11:19 AM
    its installed, but i tried what ya said and no luck...:-(

thanks tho!
    08-08-09 10:38 PM
    This place has some new amazing Tour themes including the own iberry and an iphone space theme which is the best i have ever seen. use the link and click on themesBplay: BlackBerry Games, Themes and Entertainment
    08-08-09 10:44 PM
    I bought the iberry pink zen for my 8130, the link takes you to a download page that has 8300 out beside it. It shows up in applications but not themes. I wrote to Bplay but no response yet. Yes I did the battery pull and that.
    08-08-09 10:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD