can someone tell me where i can get the app ebuddy for the tour please thank u
    08-08-09 06:58 AM
    Did you try the Generic Blackberry option? it's listed on their site, i haven't tried it, but could work? what happens when you go to eBuddy Mobile Messenger from your Tour browser?
    08-08-09 07:25 AM
    U KNO WAT I WAS GONNA TRY THAT BUT HOW DO U SEND THE DOWNLOAD TO UR PHONE ?

Did you try the Generic Blackberry option? it's listed on their site, i haven't tried it, but could work? what happens when you go to eBuddy Mobile Messenger from your Tour browser?
    08-08-09 07:28 AM
    Actually It Doesnt Give Me An Option It Says Choose Ur Brand But Blackberry Is Not There Do I Choose Pocketpc?
    08-08-09 07:31 AM
    yeah, strange, just tried it on my Tour as well, you can select Blackberry, then it doesnt give any options, and Blackberry disappears from the list.. maybe shoot them an email,something's screwed up on their site.. sorry i can't help...
    08-08-09 07:48 AM
    looks like you can use the "light" version @ m.ebuddy.com, not sure if this will work but it may be an option for now
    08-08-09 07:49 AM
    looks like you can use the "light" version @ m.ebuddy.com, not sure if this will work but it may be an option for now
    WILL THAT ACTUALLY GIVE U THE APP DOWNLOAD? OR U HAVE TO USE IT ON UR BROWSER ON THE PHONE?
    08-08-09 07:51 AM
    looks to Browser based
    08-08-09 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD