I've been using twitterberry for a while, and it's been completely fine for me, but now all of a sudden i can't get my friend's updates or anything-- after a while of loading i get a box that says Network Request Failed. I haven't done anything to change the settings for this. Anyone else have the same problem?

I also tried using ubertwitter but i get nothing.
    08-06-09 11:17 PM
    i think its bc twitter was hacked today, something like that. it was all over the news.
    08-06-09 11:18 PM
    Yep, same thing on my Tour using UberTwitter. And facebook was screwy really late last night too.
    08-06-09 11:20 PM
    Oh wow i just read the news article. Didn't know something like that happened. I suppose it should be back to normal in time then. Thanks for the info!
    08-06-09 11:21 PM
    no prob. I cant believe it happened, you think they would be more cautious and protected, but noooooo.
    08-06-09 11:34 PM
    no prob. I cant believe it happened, you think they would be more cautious and protected, but noooooo.
    They didn't get hacked - they got DDoS'd (Distributed Denial of Service). There's pretty much nothing you can do to prepare for an onslaught from a botnet. Much different than being hacked.

Whoever did it targeted the profile of one single person across FB, LiveJournal, and Twitter. The social networks were just innocent parties in this whole mess.
    08-07-09 01:50 AM
    It all started yesterday. I noticed it when SocialScope wasn't updating anything and I couldn't post any tweets. Hope it gets fixed soon.
    08-07-09 09:43 AM
    People still use TwitterBerry? In this day and age? Really?
    08-07-09 11:38 AM
    Is twitterberry back working yet??
    08-07-09 12:41 PM
    UberTwitter still isn't working for me!
    but Tweetie on my iPhone has been working fine since early last night... I'm starting to wonder if it's really Twitter's problem
    08-07-09 12:45 PM
    I heart twitterberry. I am going through withdrawal symptoms!!
    08-07-09 12:48 PM
    I've been tweeting for a little while now. Seems like its working but SocialScope still has a warning saying there will be problems until twitter is back to 100%.
    08-07-09 01:00 PM
    I am going through withdrawals too, I can't even log on in my blackberry browser. I think it will be back up to normal by next week... I hope!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 01:03 PM
    People are missing out on the awesomeness of my tweets. We've blocked it at work so only place to post is via BB plus who tweets from a computer, not much you can say other than "sitting at the computer again". hope it comes back soon.
    08-07-09 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD