Is anybody on ubertwitter an having issues with it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 11:08 PM
    I am, but its been like this all day

08-06-09 11:15 PM
    Is anybody on ubertwitter an having issues with it?

Ya, I can't connect to anything with my network settings set on auto network, so I tried switching to direct TCP and now I get an error that says that there are too many people connected or there are server issues.

I believe it has to do with the DoS attack on twitter earlier

But if you find a fix let me know!

08-06-09 11:17 PM
    It was Twitter, not the app. There was a big DoS attack on Twitter and Facebook today.
    08-06-09 11:17 PM
    Lol good to know I'm not the only one having withdrawls

08-06-09 11:27 PM
    Yeah, still having problems here, even this morning around 9:00AM eastern time.
    08-07-09 08:12 AM
    Yeah same here, it's no longer Twitter's fault either. Ubertwitter must be down now.
    08-07-09 08:26 AM
    Yeah same here, it's no longer Twitter's fault either. Ubertwitter must be down now.
    It came up briefly last night and I was able to send a picture and do some tweeting then I got the "Network error" message.

How can you be so sure it's UberTwitter? I can access easily on my computer via TWhirl.
    08-07-09 08:35 AM
    It could still be Twitter, but maybe not. My friend has a curve and said UberTwitter works for him. And for what it's worth, Lance Armstrong uses UberTwitter and just tweeted via UT.

Pulls didn't work, so I'm going to try to delete and reinstall.
    08-07-09 08:39 AM
    Twitter is working thru twitter.com

There are still problems with the API's (third party interfaces--Ubertwitter, SocialScope, etc) after yesterdays attack so they may or may not work yet.

Joe
    08-07-09 08:41 AM
    I got it back briefly last night, but nothing since then. I guess that yesterday was Ubers problem and today was Twitters.
    08-07-09 08:44 AM
    From Ubertwitter's website:

7 August - Continued Twitter Service Issues
    The Twitter service and in particular Twitter's interface which third party clients like �berTwitter use to talk to Twitter is still experiencing slowness and occasional timeouts. Until Twitter can resolve the issue you will continue to experience problems retrieving timelines and posting tweets using �berTwitter and any other clients.
    - CodeWarden
    08-07-09 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD