wondering if there is an kind of app that would let me stream video to the interwebz from the camera on my storm. heading to a couple concerts next weekend and want to give this a try. i know some iphone usrs have been doing this, but is there something for the storm or am i SOL?
    08-06-09 04:38 PM
    08-06-09 04:52 PM
    Qik | Share Live Video From Your Mobile Phone

Lets you stream semi-live to web and save. FREAKIN AWESOME APP!!
    You need 3g OR WIFI no streaming over edge, but you have a Storm so your good if your on VZW

Also in the appworld serach for: Qik
    08-06-09 05:15 PM
    Qik would be great if the storm was supported, but that is not the case as of yet. thanks though!
    08-06-09 05:40 PM
    actually storm is supported... ive had qik since it was released.... enter this in your browser

www.qik.com/dl/298

it will give you the download for qik on your storm
    10-01-09 01:52 AM
    Hi all

I've been searching for a streaming video app for the Storm2 that it can let me to embed the video in blogger, and I found this threat. I think is just the app!! but in the developer page seems like the storm2 is not supported. I'll give the app a try because aecollegeboyasu post

But I want, if is this possible, some user experience for first hand. Before I run it.

I need this app to do a live retransmisition of a event, and if this posible to put the streaming in blogger at the same time. I don't know if this sis possible...

Also I found.Next2Friends... anybody has some opinion about it?

So, waiting for some feedback I continuing some searches
    WasQ
    03-11-10 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD