I recently uninstalled an app but didn't get to delete after restart so it did not fully uninstall. Now it does not show up in the application list but it is in my phone still so i can not fully remove it either from the handset or from the desktop manager. How else can i remove this program?
    08-06-09 02:19 PM
    What app is it?
    08-06-09 02:37 PM
    If it is not in your application list then it is not installed on the phone. There are some apps that are pushed to your phone through your service books. The icon is only a link to take you to the download page.

If this is the case, simply hide the icon or move it to a separate folder. There is no way to completely remove it from your phone because the next time you do a battery pull or your phone updates it will appear again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 04:23 PM
    I did not fully remove the app by clicking delete after restart so it kept it in my phone but i guess not in the registry. I reinstalled the app and then deleted it correctly this time and now it is completely gone.
    08-06-09 07:25 PM
    Wipe the device, include 3rd party apps
    08-06-09 07:38 PM
    If you don't reset after removing/deleting an app, you can still do a battery pull or QuickPull reset. I often remove multiple apps/themes at once, so I hold off on the reset till I've deleted the last one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD