Hi, for some reason the last few days I am unable to use the internet on my 8900. Yes I turned my Wi-Fi on and able to see a connection but whenever I clicked on the browser it just give me the blackberry logo while trying to load the
    homepage(Google) but when the loading bar reaches the end a message appear that says "Unable to find requested server" every time. And none of my internet app is working either. Can someone please help?

P.S. I did not make any changes to my internet setting at all
    08-06-09 02:56 AM
    Is your browser set to Internet browser, or hotspot....resend service books, battery pull. Do you have data plan? Does Edge work?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 04:43 AM
    This just happened to someone in my office recently. Do a battery pull.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 04:56 AM
    Yes, I've battery pulled and even updated to the latest OS and it is not working. My browser is set hotspot. And no i do not have a data plan
    08-06-09 07:12 PM
    i can"t connect to the internet on my blackberry pearl 8130. HELP PLEASE!
    11-21-09 03:10 PM
    Yes, I've battery pulled and even updated to the latest OS and it is not working. My browser is set hotspot. And no i do not have a data plan
    I do not think this is a device issue. Reset your router and try again..
    11-21-09 03:19 PM
    i can"t connect to the internet on my blackberry pearl 8130. HELP PLEASE!
    Can you provide some specifics, please? Do you have a data plan? Have you removed and reinstalled the battery? Have you made ANY changes to the phone, including adding any apps or changing any settings recently?

Oh yeah... is your mobile connection on?
    11-21-09 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD