I am looking for a good paid chess game for Storm. Any help is appreciated. I tried to google it, but couldnt find any.
    08-05-09 01:25 PM
    I'm pretty sure there is one in the OTA Games thread. there is a free and paid version.
    08-05-09 03:04 PM
    Thanks. I looked there and couldnt find one. I forgot to mention that the chess from Odyssey isnt going to do it, I dont like it. Im looking for something better.
    08-05-09 03:20 PM
    I would love to hear some opinions on this as well.
    08-05-09 03:31 PM
    Or not...................
    08-05-09 05:49 PM
    That's one of the biggest apps I miss from my curve. The free Medieval kings chess that had multiplayer support. Why oh why will they not port that to the storm.
    08-06-09 05:54 AM
    Here is the link for free chees game.

OTA: http://wap.odesys.com

Enjoy it... .
    08-06-09 06:03 AM

OTA: http://wap.odesys.com

Enjoy it... .
    Trying it now. Thanks.

Do you have any idea what the "paid" version includes?
    08-06-09 06:05 AM
    Trying it now. Thanks.

Do you have any idea what the "paid" version includes?
    Better computer player. Just play online through FICS. I play it a lot, have really improved my game.
    08-06-09 06:13 AM

Enjoy it... .
    I have been using the free version on my Curve 8330 to play on the FICS, but have run into a bug where my screen is showing that it is the other player's turn (and their clock is ticking away) but on the server side it's still my turn. I am unable to finish the game at this point. Playing on the FICS like this is terrible.

Has anyone else run into this problem? Is there a fix, or a better application? My data coverage is really good.
    09-06-09 12:41 AM
    I have been using the free version on my Curve 8330 to play on the FICS, but have run into a bug where my screen is showing that it is the other player's turn (and their clock is ticking away) but on the server side it's still my turn. I am unable to finish the game at this point. Playing on the FICS like this is terrible.

Has anyone else run into this problem? Is there a fix, or a better application? My data coverage is really good.
    For the curve you should be playing the BPlay one that is free from blackberry. Go to blackberrys site and under free games they have the medieval chess...
    09-06-09 06:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD