Can someone please PIN me with the link to the new 4.5 OS for my BB Curve 8310. My provider is AT&T, if that matters.
    Since, I'm a newbie, I would also appreciate the complete download instructions, like do I have to uninstall the version I have now? I now have
    Any help would be greatly appreciated
    04-08-08 11:01 PM
    Can't do that since it isn't released yet.
    04-08-08 11:14 PM
    oh burn!!!! sunkast 1 newbie 0, jk i would wait until the official release i mean 4.5 has tons of great new features but its not worth all the problems it causes your phone to have, i had it on my bb and as much as i loved the new features the phone would soft reset all the time and it would freeze up.. best advice ... wait
    04-09-08 01:55 AM
    dont wanna brick your new phone do ya?
    better just to wait, the official os updates are very easy to install
    04-09-08 02:01 AM
    Ok. I will try to wait. I'm just so excited!! Anyone know what the latest word is on the release? How can we find out?
    04-09-08 08:00 AM
    the way it seems to be going the end of the year...lol
    04-09-08 08:07 AM
    Better to wait and have a working BB while waiting for the official release. Too many problems being reported with the BETA.
    04-09-08 10:23 AM
    i'm running it 4.5 n it has no bugs....n about bricking ya phone dats a myth.
    04-09-08 10:37 AM
    will it jus come out already!!!!!!!!! arrrgghhh...first it was march then today april 9th...now i hear the 14th...when!!!!
    04-09-08 10:46 AM
    if anybody really need da 4.5 8310 version i got it...holla(pm) at me n i'm personally not responsible for the file(snitches)
    04-09-08 10:50 AM
    OK seriously, all you people complaining about it no being released yet need to grow up and get a life. It will be out when it comes out. It's like the equivalent of you guys being kids in a car on a long road trip screaming "are we there yet" every 10 mins.
    04-09-08 10:58 AM
    been using for a while now. and like it
    04-09-08 11:02 AM
    I used to have the link. I installed in and works great. Didnt break my phone just made it better! anyone have questions about it send me a message threw BB messenger. Again I do not have the link anymore but can answer questions about it!
    04-09-08 11:04 AM
    Can someone list all of the new features that 4.5 will bring to the 8310? Will it be a drastic change? I just don't know what exactly will change. Thanks guys.
    04-09-08 11:58 AM
    04-09-08 12:07 PM
    well today is almost over...and no "official" release....looks like the "insider" info we were given wasn't so "insider"....need to find some better sources...either that or make sure these insiders update us if updates and such are going to be held up...its like teasing a dog with a steak...he catch ya you gonna get bit...don't tease us CB users!!
    04-09-08 01:21 PM
    well today is almost over...and no "official" release....looks like the "insider" info we were given wasn't so "insider"....need to find some better sources...either that or make sure these insiders update us if updates and such are going to be held up...its like teasing a dog with a steak...he catch ya you gonna get bit...don't tease us CB users!!
    This is exactly what I'm pointing out in my previous posts. Becoming bothered because it hasn't been released yet is stupid.
    04-09-08 01:26 PM
    OK seriously, all you people complaining about it no being released yet need to grow up and get a life. It will be out when it comes out. It's like the equivalent of you guys being kids in a car on a long road trip screaming "are we there yet" every 10 mins.
    There goes another reason why I am starting to dislike this site. People really just don't know how to talk in these forums. Sometimes I forget that I am not on pinstack.
    04-09-08 01:36 PM
    no its just sunkast has his tighty whities to tight.
    04-09-08 01:42 PM
    is slightly annoying that he has to add in his two cents in EVERY post...and to clear things up...that was THE FIRST post I have even made about this up date...so being like that to me just confirms his stupidity, and need to get off the forums, for if you have a post in every topic...you need to get a life...
    04-09-08 01:52 PM
    Whats up guys i am a new blackberry user and i visit crackberry at least once a day to check the forums for new information on my 8310 and every time i see this guy sunkast make comment he comes off rude and obnoxious. What's your problem sunkast? I often just skip right past his posts becasue i find them annoying.
    04-09-08 02:11 PM
    Are we there yet?
    Cold is not on his side of the seat!
    Can I have a coke?
    SunKast won't be quiet!
    I gotta pee.
    Morpheus is hitting me!!
    Are we THERE yet?

No 4.5 is getting released today, or very soon.
    Last edited by jsanders; 04-09-08 at 03:02 PM.
    04-09-08 02:15 PM
    People are a bit spoiled on this forum though. Most other forums, the Mods will slaughter you for not using the search function. I've only been here a little while and have noticed the lack of people using the search function and getting away with it. Consider yourselves lucky that all these repeat postings aren't just deleted or locked as they are on many other forums I frequent. I've found almost every answer I needed using the search function.
    04-09-08 02:24 PM
    (Oh boy...this thread is not going good)
    Guys, let's calm down. It is true what BroadSword said, in most forums some ppl get really nasty about repeat posts/threads. In essence, the reason these forums are here is for ppl to help each other and when you come in as a newbie and 1) don't introduce yourself, 2)simply use the people in here (meaning 1-2 post you get what you want and you're gone so you're not contributing to the forum in any way) or 3) feel you cant use the search button ppl get insulted.
    I've seen threads that are like 2-3 pages long and on the 3rd page someone would ask a question that was answered in page 2. Personally I find that a bit annoying...what you're too good to read!
    However, I do agree that the way a post/thread is answered has alot to do with how the person will react in return...a nice "that question was answered already please read entire thread" would be nicer than, "what, are you dense/can't you read, that question was answered already looser!".....not nice....we have to maintain some sort of etiquette here. Regardless of whether people are face to face or not.

Besides, I'm always answering posts too...*wink *wink Morpheus...or at least I try...my Domincan **** should be working...but I am bored as ****...LOL...

Edit: dude, all these asterisks make me look like a potty mouth....I mean I am but I am not even using vulgar words in here! LOL
    Last edited by JoJo78; 04-09-08 at 02:44 PM.
    04-09-08 02:41 PM
    People are a bit spoiled on this forum though. Most other forums, the Mods will slaughter you for not using the search function. I've only been here a little while and have noticed the lack of people using the search function and getting away with it. Consider yourselves lucky that all these repeat postings aren't just deleted or locked as they are on many other forums I frequent. I've found almost every answer I needed using the search function.
    Sunkast is not a MOD. Where are all the cool MOD when you need them, like Navi, Catt, Bla1ze etc etc... Sorry but Sunkast is no MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And please I hope he never becomes one either.
    Last edited by CMEC; 04-09-08 at 03:10 PM.
    04-09-08 03:08 PM
72 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD