Hey guys,

I use my Blackberry as an MP3 player, due to the fact that my iPod broke. Are there any better free media players than the default one? My biggest pet peeve is that the default takes about 6 seconds to load the song once you select it, which makes shuffle difficult. Any better ones out there?
    08-05-09 11:49 AM
    I also have the desire for a different media player and haven't seen one. Looks like your pet peeve is the same as mine as I also find the delay to be vexing.
    08-05-09 12:02 PM
    It's not free, but I believe there is a free trial of Flipside. There are favorable reviews last time I looked.

You can try looking for xplayer. That was free the last time I looked (many months ago).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 12:13 PM
    I've been using the free trial for Flipside for about a month. It is pretty good for music.

It searches for all the album covers and you can scroll though the pictures to get to the album you want.

Definitely worth the free trial at least, I think it is $20 for full version (I'd rather just keep downloading the free trial).
    08-05-09 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD