got this error when trying to view a jpg file. what is the deal?
    08-03-09 07:47 PM
    Little more description of the problem and associated error messages would be helpful, ya think?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 07:53 PM
    there is nothing else to write, tried to open jpg, got the error message that the title implicates
    08-03-09 08:35 PM
    Have you been able to open any other pictures?
    08-03-09 08:41 PM
    Do you by any chance have the tour hybrid installed? I was getting the same error earlier today. I was running the hybrid v4. This error was when receiving an email with a picture in it. It wouldn't let me open the pic. I updated to v4 of the hybrid and is working fine again. Not sure if it had anything to do with the hybrid.

08-03-09 08:55 PM
    Tried to open the picture in what? Media app? Browser? Facebook app? Any other of the many apps that can open pictures?

08-03-09 09:12 PM
    same thing is happening to me. trying to open a picture emailed to me in the blackberry messenger app. i am also running the tour hybrid os but i thought it was v4. i can download pictures and view them just fine.
    08-04-09 11:53 AM
    same story here, Tour Hybrid v4 but I ran shrinkOS on it. Anyone know what files are required to handle this? I believe i have the Attachment Service installed.
    08-04-09 01:43 PM
    so what was the fix, i am running the v4 hybrid as well?

i also used shrink and have attachment service ENABLED, so idk

more info pls from those who got it working again
    08-04-09 03:16 PM
    I love bugs. This bug wasn't in the OEM OS. I installed v4 hybrid, and it produces exactly the symptoms described here. I don't have time to deal with it before I go on vacation, so I'll install the latest hybrid after I get back.
    08-12-09 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD