I have been using the all in one messenger(IM) on bold it is great love it but now it has been messing up. Keeps asking for me to change application control permission and when i do it says 'uncaught exception'. I have contacted support but havent heard from them yet. I just want to know if anyone else have had these similar problems with the IM.
    08-03-09 11:21 AM
    I have been using the all in one messenger(IM) on bold it is great love it but now it has been messing up. Keeps asking for me to change application control permission and when i do it says 'uncaught exception'. I have contacted support but havent heard from them yet. I just want to know if anyone else have had these similar problems with the IM.
    I've never used the all in one I'm messenger so I'm not sure what to tell ya. I use aol. Msn and yahoo messenger all at once and no problems (seperate applications)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 11:36 AM
    yeah i have yahoo now but the all n one IM had facebook too das wht i liked about it trying to contact support though they want me to open a zip file thru desktop manager how do u do that?
    08-03-09 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD