Sorry if this has been addressed before. I haven not been on the CB forums via my PC because of the lack of being able to render even as I type there is about 5 seconds lag in the letters showing up on the screen. I have no issues with any other web sites to include the CB blogs or any other area of CB, it just seems to be in the forums area. It makes browsing the forums nearly impossible. Is there a setting I need to change on my PC thats running Vista or is this a problem on the server side? I have not always had these issues, I suppose they started about a month ago, yeah I know I procrastinate but thats what the mobile site is for right. I enjoy using my laptop now and again though. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!

Again sorry if this has been addressed someplace else but the issue sort of hinders my ability to search.
    08-03-09 10:20 AM
    The good news is, there are not performance issues with CrackBerry.com.

The symptoms you are describing imply there is a high priority Vista thread that is getting the lions share of computer cycles.

Fortunately, Windows Vista has the tools to identify and deal with this kind of issue.

From your keyboard, CTRL+ALT+DEL. That will bring up the Task Manager.

Select the Performance Tab and the Resource Monitor ... button.

Under CPU, note which program is most active.
    08-03-09 10:34 AM
    The good news is, there are not performance issues with CrackBerry.com.

The symptoms you are describing imply there is a high priority Vista thread that is getting the lions share of computer cycles.

Fortunately, Windows Vista has the tools to identify and deal with this kind of issue.

From your keyboard, CTRL+ALT+DEL. That will bring up the Task Manager.

Select the Performance Tab and the Resource Monitor ... button.

Under CPU, note which program is most active.
    Thanks for the reply. I followed your directions very easily. The lions share was going to iexplore.exe that would make sence since it was trying to load your reply in the forums. I'm may be missing something but why would it only effect the forums but nothing else. That's what has me confused. Its no big deal I can just use the mobile version for the forums.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD