I was wondering, since it's possible to replace the trackball with different colors and whatnot, is it possible to replace it with a slightly larger trackball and if so, where would one find such a thing?

The trackball is just small enough to drive me absolutely batty when trying to deal with it, and it seems the silver ring is pretty large so there's plenty of room for a bigger ball.

If anyone could help me out with this I'd be greatly appreciative!
    08-03-09 02:50 AM
    im not 1005 sure...but im going to go with no...inside under the ring theres not that much room
    08-03-09 02:53 AM
    Definitely a no. Not possible.

People have claimed that the G1 black trackball is a bit grippier and more responsive than the OEM hard plastic trackball. It seems to be made out of a softer more rubbery material.
    08-03-09 02:55 AM
    Definitely a no. Not possible.

People have claimed that the G1 black trackball is a bit grippier and more responsive than the OEM hard plastic trackball. It seems to be made out of a softer more rubbery material.
    Thank you for the info I really appreciate it.

Is the G1 trackball available at the Crackberry store or do I need to look elsewhere?
    08-03-09 12:04 PM
    I know it is availlable from cnn.cn, but unless you pay for upgraded shipping, it will take longer to get to you. It ships from China.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 12:16 PM
    08-03-09 12:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD