I am having an issue with e-mails sent to me via Gmail and my work desktop redirector that have attachments. Each of these e-mails put the text content into an unopenable attachment. This happens even with e-mails that have outlook backgrounds. It will put the background as an attachment as well as the text. Then these are both unopenable.
    Upgraded from the 8830 which work flawless.
    I have read other threads describing the same issue I am having except those issues are all using a BES and I am not.
    Please tell me there is a fix for this.
    08-02-09 11:29 AM
    I have the same issue, don't know the fix though. I only have the problem with desktop redirector, not with gmail

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 12:11 PM
    I have the same issue, don't know the fix though. I only have the problem with desktop redirector, not with gmail

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I stand corrected... Gmail works fine, it is just the redirector.
    08-02-09 12:13 PM
    Under Options | Security Options | Certificates do you have RSA Security listed? I deleted these and it fixed a similar issue I was having.
    08-02-09 12:17 PM
    Under Options | Security Options | Certificates do you have RSA Security listed? I deleted these and it fixed a similar issue I was having.
    I have "RSA Root CA" and "RSA Root CA 1024"
    Are these the ones?
    08-02-09 12:20 PM
    What issues will I have if I revoke the RSA Root CA and CA 1024? I did this and it did not solve the text attachment problem, but when I deleted PodTrapper, the problem was solved. Now I'm wonding if I need to add the RSA's back. And How?
    08-17-09 07:27 PM
    As far as I know redirector is the problem- will not forward attachements. IF you gmail, why would you use redirector anyway.

Lame software
    08-17-09 07:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD