Yup so I left and now I am back an couldn't be happier , I missed my iPhone more then I missed my berry lol that's crazy , but true ! Just thought I share lol
    08-02-09 01:23 AM
    Ah, good for you!
    08-02-09 01:26 AM
    traitor... wb!
    08-02-09 11:42 AM
    You have got to be kidding welcome back Sooks, how long are you gonna stay this time, you know Storm 2 is right around the corner.
    08-02-09 11:58 AM
    Sooks, I'm in the exact same boat. Once I tried the iPhone, I loved it. But, I thought I missed my BlackBerry too so I took the iPhone back and got the Tour. Love the Tour, I really do, but in the end it's still just a BlackBerry, and I'm bored with it. Picked up another 3GS day before yesterday. I am happy with my decision. +
    08-02-09 12:00 PM
    Welcome back man! Don't do the same thing for the Storm 2 though.
    08-02-09 12:22 PM
    Welcome back to this side Sooks
    08-02-09 12:37 PM
    haha sooks...can't say I haven't done the same a few times. Just get a Bold in addition to your iPhone. I couldn't be happier
    08-02-09 02:34 PM
    iphones are so fun to play around with. i always go back to them after awhile. lol
    08-02-09 03:55 PM
    Thanks all good to be back , and i have to say got to love the voice/data at the same time aspect lol , only thing im unhappy with is the MMS ofcourse , and i know there is a hack , but i just rather have it work lol , and i wont leave for storm two lol , next phone ill buy will be the onyx and i will just switch on and off
    08-02-09 05:29 PM
    Yay! Stick with the iPhone it rocks! :|
    08-02-09 08:27 PM
    Will do , i love this thing ! , now just need to jailbreak lol
    08-02-09 08:37 PM
    Welcome back to the iPhone!! I have been loving my 3GS since I bought it about a week ago. Glad I finally dumped the Storm.
    08-03-09 01:38 PM
    Yup so I left and now I am back an couldn't be happier , I missed my iPhone more then I missed my berry lol that's crazy , but true ! Just thought I share lol
    Back already sooks! lol. Been telling you for months, the iPhone is the best out there at this moment. Welcome back!

I do agree that I missed the features of the iPhone more than the blackberry. I switched between them several times over the last 2 years and the only thing that kept me holding on to the blackberry was the iPhone didn't have landscape, copy and paste, video recording. Well they took care of that so I haven't missed my blackberry since launch day of 3GS!
    Last edited by scorpiodsu; 08-03-09 at 01:52 PM.
    08-03-09 01:49 PM
    Back already sooks! lol. Been telling you for months, the iPhone is the best out there at this moment. Welcome back!

I do agree that I missed the features of the iPhone more than the blackberry. I switched between them several times over the last 2 years and the only thing that kept me holding on to the blackberry was the iPhone didn't have landscape, copy and paste, video recording. Well they took care of that so I haven't missed my blackberry since launch day of 3GS!
    Good to be back , just miss my MMS more then ever , but that will be fixed soon , going to pick up an storm 2 , so i can swap back and forth when i feel like i am missing my bbm lol , but other then that there is nothing i miss lol
    08-03-09 05:52 PM
    iphones are so fun to play around with. i always go back to them after awhile. lol
    Haha, I agree. >.< I play on my Dad's iPhone all the time. But I'm getting an iPhone soon as a birthday present and I don't know if I want that or keep my curve 8310..
    08-03-09 11:04 PM
    Good to be back , just miss my MMS more then ever ,
    Man me to.. me to Apple.. B U Y At&t....
    08-04-09 08:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD