OK. First two things....I am deathly afraid of all bugs, spiders, lizards, snakes, ETC....i think you get the picture. Two, I am in love with my BLACKBERRY! So, Im smoking outside when an evil looking bug flies and lands on me. I FREAK out! My blackberry flies about 20FEET in the air. I start running saying OMG my berry! I bend down to get my berry and i got caught in a spider web. I freak out again. Luckily the berry didnt go flying again and there was NO DAMAGE to my berry otherwise I would have been pissed off. At the time I thought that this was a tragic accident. Now I just find it funny and thought I would share it with others. LMAO.
    08-01-09 08:53 PM
    lol, at least there wasnt any damage.
    08-01-09 09:07 PM
    Protect the berry at all costs!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 09:09 PM
    hahaha glad you caught it
    08-01-09 09:13 PM
    Why were you smoking? That's gross.
    08-01-09 09:17 PM
    More like, WHAT were you smoking?!? AAAAHHHH GIANT BUGS!!!! TOOOOSS!!
    08-01-09 09:29 PM
    Hehehe BlackBerry Bloopers. Sounds like a good new section for CB forums to me!

08-01-09 09:37 PM
    lmao nice story. I've done similar things and I'm pretty sure it hates me. I've thrown dropped mine too many times, but it still works perfectly! And yes I agree bugs are the WORST. Especially dragon flies...
    and
    Are you seven?
    08-01-09 09:43 PM
    Did you have it in one of those hard plastic cases? thats what i got for mine.
    08-01-09 09:44 PM
    I had a poisonous spider on my arm. My 2 choices were to squish it with my BB or let it bite me.

My Blackberry is safe. I made the right choice.

BTW: On a serious note. I have an irrational fear of flying bugs too. They are creepy.
    08-01-09 09:52 PM
    Hehehe my berry always seems to go flying halfway across the room when I'm intoxicated. Thankfully my then curve (got the tour now) was still operable. Hehe.

I'm trying to make sure that my tour doesn't have any flying escapades any time soon...
    :P

08-01-09 09:57 PM
    I had a poisonous spider on my arm. My 2 choices were to squish it with my BB or let it bite me.

My Blackberry is safe. I made the right choice.

BTW: On a serious note. I have an irrational fear of flying bugs too. They are creepy.
    I just had a spider run across my laptop. I'm so glad my Bold was ready to take on the little ****.
    08-01-09 10:01 PM

Are you seven?
    No. Just cigarettes are gross.
    08-01-09 10:49 PM
    he was smoking some Mary Jane
    08-01-09 11:33 PM
    its a wonder i didnt burn myself with the cigarette too, now that would have been the topping of the ice cream.
    08-01-09 11:36 PM
    Hehehe BlackBerry Bloopers. Sounds like a good new section for CB forums to me!
    this sounds like a great proposition

Hehehe my berry always seems to go flying halfway across the room when I'm intoxicated. Thankfully my then curve (got the tour now) was still operable. Hehe.

I'm trying to make sure that my tour doesn't have any flying escapades any time soon...
    :P
    my tour went flying the other night when i was intoxicated, but i think it was thrown at someone for a reason that i couldn't remember after no longer being intoxicated .... it survived without a scratch

I just had a spider run across my laptop. I'm so glad my Bold was ready to take on the little ****.
    Bolds are pretty sturdy that spider would have been crushed
    08-01-09 11:38 PM
    No plastic hard covers. I looked at them today in the mall, but i want a new phone and currently im on the phone with tmobile trying to upgrade to the new curve 8520 wish me luck.
    08-01-09 11:38 PM
    Bolds are pretty sturdy that spider would have been crushed
    Oh, the guts on my laptop and case are proof of that!
    08-02-09 12:01 AM
    Oh, the guts on my laptop and case are proof of that!
    hahaha nice ... sounds like you killed that thing good
    08-02-09 12:23 AM
    Lol you're that scared of bugs? o_o At least your phone is okay >___>
    08-02-09 12:28 AM
    I hope by smoking you mean ripping your 3 foot bong.
    08-02-09 12:28 AM
    Glad to her you are ok as well as your berry.

Another funny story my wife and I want on a little walk on a trail today(silver comet for people that live in GA) and as we were walking my wife notices a snake lying in a grassy area and screaming like a wild woman. The funny thing is she throw her curve(which has a brand new becky mae housing) at the snake. Only to find out that the damn thing was dead. I laughed so hard I almost passed my pants.

The phone was ok but she was so scared and mad at me for laughing. Good times

08-02-09 01:47 AM
    Glad to her you are ok as well as your berry.

Another funny story my wife and I want on a little walk on a trail today(silver comet for people that live in GA) and as we were walking my wife notices a snake lying in a grassy area and started screaming like a wild woman. The funny thing is she throw her curve(which has a brand new becky mae housing) at the snake. Only to find out that the damn thing was dead. I laughed so hard I almost pissed my pants.

The phone was ok but she was so scared and mad at me for laughing. Good times

08-02-09 01:49 AM
    Sorry for the double post.

08-02-09 01:50 AM
    haha... that was surely a goner..

08-02-09 09:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD