OKkkkkk so this is really annoying. I was bbming with someone who has a bold (i have a curve) and he has bbm 5, i have 4.5. Anyway we've been bbming for the last 2 weeks that i've had my phone. Yesterday, he accidentally deleted me off his contacts....when he realized it he readded me, but since then i havent been able to sent him bbms.

well i send them and it says delivered, but he never gets them. when he sends them to me....i get them! and he can tell that they're read. i deleted him again and tried adding him, but the request never went through to his phone.

i know that this is long but it would be awesome if someone could help me! Everyone else on my bbm works perfectly! and i did a hard reset just like an hour ago and was able to add everyone but him!!! aahh help
    08-01-09 07:04 PM
    bbm 5 inherently has some issues, so dnt feel bad if you can't get him. I had it for a while, but it was very buggy and had to downgrade after 2days! It was very unreliable. Got any idea how many of the other people you're able to reach are on bbm 5?
    08-01-09 07:13 PM
    I have bbm5 and I also have that problem. Being that it is leaked it will have some bugginess to it. When that happens to me I ussually close the chat out and start over. Nothing to do with ur 4.5. Its the bbm5 that has the problem. And yes it might not happen with all ur contacts that have bbm5. I have 3 chats going now and two of them still isn't showing the d for delivery yet. Hope this helps a little.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 07:15 PM
    try deleting bbm contact from both phones, and adding again from the 4.5 side
    08-01-09 08:05 PM
    i did that! it only works if its sent from the 5.0 side....but i can get all of his bbms and requests but he doesnt get mine!
    i just upgraded to the 5.0 hoping that it would fix it....i dont think that it has

other people are able to contact him through bbm though....just not me! this is so frustrating, i have no idea what to do!

is there a possibility that itll start working?
    08-01-09 11:09 PM
    thats ittttt? this was no help
    08-04-09 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD