I have a question about how verizon works.I called them and told them my phone was freezing so they agreed to send me a new one.I thinl they're going to send me a used one tho can I refuse it and have them send me a new one?
    I also heard some ppl got so many replacement storms that they
    Ended up convincing vz to give them tours.anyone can help me out here?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 01:45 PM
    I have a question about how verizon works.I called them and told them my phone was freezing so they agreed to send me a new one.I thinl they're going to send me a used one tho can I refuse it and have them send me a new one?
    I also heard some ppl got so many replacement storms that they
    Ended up convincing vz to give them tours.anyone can help me out here?

I'll assume you have a Storm now or else you wouldn't be posting here. From my understanding the Tour is not all that. Civic gave a pretty good summary of it and it's a pos.

If you're not within warranty period I would take the other Storm. Storm isn't the reason your phone is resetting or "freezing" or whatever it's probably one of the apps you are using. Also what OS are you running on your Storm?
    08-01-09 01:49 PM
    You see I want my storm but it always gives me a lot of problems n I really need it for work
    The screen becomes unresponsive n I gotta pull the battery once or tqice a day.I got .151 n its awsome but
    The phone is messing up I hope the new one they send me is good.but if thw problem persists idk what I'm gonna do

08-01-09 01:57 PM
    My storm started to give me some problems a while back, and I ended up getting a replacement. To my understanding my replacement was new. I asked about the possibility of getting a different blackberry and I was told no. My replacement is pretty good. I still miss my old one though.

08-01-09 01:58 PM
    The phone has been frezzing sincw I had no apps and os .75 I have more apps now and .151 yet still every os I had I always have had this problem I got no
    Theme I know its a hardware issue but I can't have this happen at work every day

08-01-09 02:00 PM
    The phone has been frezzing sincw I had no apps and os .75 I have more apps now and .151 yet still every os I had I always have had this problem I got no
    Theme I know its a hardware issue but I can't have this happen at work every day

If it was me I'd take the refurb. I don't understand what people have against refurbs they are tested to make sure they work as opposed to new which just goes out as is.
    08-01-09 02:08 PM
    True I just don't want a lemon ill c when my neq storm comes tuesday..

08-01-09 02:27 PM
    There's way too many people trying to manipulate here and trying to scam deals. You bought the Storm, you must've at one point thought you liked it. Wait for your upgrade like a fine upstanding citizen or just buy one on CL or Ebay
    08-01-09 02:30 PM
    I'm going to answer your question without having even read your post!

How to get a Tour:

1. Go into local wireless store

2. Ask for BlackBerry Tour

3. Purchase BlackBerry Tour

Voila!
    08-01-09 02:34 PM
    I'm going to answer your question without having even read your post!

How to get a Tour:

1. Go into local wireless store

2. Ask for BlackBerry Tour

3. Purchase BlackBerry Tour

Voila!
    lol, touche!
    08-01-09 02:37 PM
    lol, touche!
    I'm magic!!!!!
    08-01-09 02:40 PM
    Dude mind ur buainess utry having a phone that's unreliable n tell me if u like it that's why
    I'm getting tired of my phone

08-01-09 02:41 PM
    I did try having a phone that was unreliable, and I sold it, and used the money to buy something better. I didn't try to get Verizon to do something they don't normally do, minimizing their profit margins and driving up the costs of devices for the rest of us.

And, btw, since you posted it here asking for info, it IS my business.
    08-01-09 02:44 PM
    If the phone wasn't so bad I wouldn't be complaining about it use it for qork but my boss is pissed cause my phone.
    Keeps messing up n I use email alot

08-01-09 02:52 PM
    Yeah, I agree with you--it's the biggest P.O.S. on the electronic market IMO. But, did you research it before buying it? Make an educated decision? Or did you just fly off the cuff and buy the best new thing that you thought was cool, and now that it isn't, want someone else to foot the bill for you get something else.
    08-01-09 02:54 PM
    You use email a lot but you spell like a three year old. Buy the tour or deal with the storm. Sounds like a user error to me.

08-01-09 03:05 PM
    Well, this thread has turned into an ugly rant. Ding Ding! Oh moderator can you kindly move this to where it should now be? No? Oh well.....
    08-01-09 03:06 PM
    Ali asked for was advice n u guys started acting like this w me very immature......goes to show how helpful the ppl here can be....

08-01-09 03:08 PM
    WOW, all this negative talk about the storm. Even with all its complications this phone is 10 times better than my last (moto krzr), which had a battery that died after 4hrs not being used, the slide stopped working after a few months, and my calls would go on mute and I couldn't turn it off unless I hung up and called them back. Of course being on MetroPCS probably didn't help, but point being when my storm is not deciding to randomly restart it works pretty well.

Maybe it all depends on what you are trying to compare this phone too....
    08-01-09 05:32 PM
    Okay, I'm not going to add to the fire. The people who are getting tours in place of the storm have returned the phone multiple times within 90 days because there have been legitimate hardware problems and such with them. I know you said you like .151, but maybe your phone doesn't. Each phone acts different to each software. When you get your new phone try .151 on it for a few days. If it does the same, either try a wipe and reinstall, or go back to .148. I agree it is a problem when using the phone for business and it flakes out on you.

All of you try to act civil, I know sometimes it's fun to make jokes in a thread, but isn't mainly our goal to help others here? (lol hippie talk). That is, unless the question has been asked multiple times and the poster just fails to search or read further down the first page. Thanks
    08-01-09 06:05 PM
    Sorry. I was in a bad mood. If you want the tour, why don't you try selling your storm and putting that towards the tour?

08-01-09 06:13 PM
    Hope you get what your looking for. Your stuck with the storm though.
    Last edited by Brockmant; 08-01-09 at 06:19 PM.
    08-01-09 06:16 PM
    All of you try to act civil, I know sometimes it's fun to make jokes in a thread, but isn't mainly our goal to help others here? (lol hippie talk). That is, unless the question has been asked multiple times and the poster just fails to search or read further down the first page. Thanks
    Yes mother. I'm sorry.
    08-01-09 06:19 PM
    Travel agency.
    08-01-09 06:21 PM
    Yes mother. I'm sorry.
    lol Sorry I didn't mean to sound like everyone's mother!
    08-01-09 06:23 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD