Hey guys, just want your opinion on this. Well yesterday i convinced my sister to get a tour . Well i was setting hers up for her and i noticed her keyboard felt much better than mine. It felt like they keys just clicked better. Is anyone else noticing the feel of the keyboard changing after a while?
    07-31-09 11:17 PM
    What device are you using? A Tour? There shouldn't be any difference, maybe just the 'tightness' of the keys but that will work out when you sister types on it as much as you have.

You also have to realize that with a device that is mass produced like these, there are bound to be differences and problems.
    07-31-09 11:21 PM
    I have tried several and they all generally feel the same. Only difference I have noticed is that my keys are not as slick as they first were which is good. I really think these forums cause us to over analyze things. Granted some issues are there, but other times we (including myself) convince ourselves there are big differences between phones.
    07-31-09 11:48 PM
    I have tried several and they all generally feel the same. Only difference I have noticed is that my keys are not as slick as they first were which is good. I really think these forums cause us to over analyze things. Granted some issues are there, but other times we (including myself) convince ourselves there are big differences between phones.
    Haha, yeah i thought my tour was perfect until i started reading all of the problems on here lol
    08-01-09 12:00 AM
    verizon had to give me a new tour today. It feels alot better to be honest.

i knowticed even when i used the curve. the quality control between them were pretty bad. Some of the trackballs were smoother then others.
    08-01-09 12:05 AM
    I got a new Tour after 6 days with the first one due to a sticky trackball and bluetooth issues. I was considering going back to my curve because i didn't like the keyboard on the Tour, it felt like i really had to push hard with my thumbs.

The second Tour's keyboard feels completely different. Much easier to type on.

Take it to the store and ask if you can test the keyboard on a new one. Worst case scenario, you are within your 30 days..return it and get a new one.
    08-01-09 09:56 AM
    Mine hasn't changed since I got it.
    08-01-09 09:57 AM
    Well as for mine and my freinds tour the keyboards are identical,,,I was laughing at what you said about the forums causing overanalyzing,,I suffer from cellphone OCD as much as the next crackhead but I've seen threads that have made me focus in on things that NOT even my eyes have caught onto,and if I wouldn't have read it I probably wouldn't have ever noticed it,lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by MAXIMUS1000; 08-01-09 at 03:58 PM.
    08-01-09 03:54 PM
    Well as for mine and my freinds tour the keyboards are identical,,,I was laughing at what you said about the forums causing overanalyzing,,I suffer from cellphone OCD as much as the next crackhead but I've seen threads that have made me focus in on things that NOT even my eyes have caught onto,and if I wouldn't have read it I probably wouldn't have ever noticed it,lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    same here i worry that i might have a problem but there is none
    08-01-09 04:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD