I've looked at a few of the quick start guides for Golf Traxx on other platforms than the Curve (that I own). Some of the features that are available on the other platforms (like storing favorites on your unit, keeping score, monitoring club distances or checking shot distances) make me envious that I don't own, eg, an I-phone. Is there any plan to port some of these features to the BB version(s)?

Also, are there quick keyboard shortcuts to use when using the BB to go forward or backward one hole at a time?
    07-31-09 08:04 PM
    I've looked at a few of the quick start guides for Golf Traxx on other platforms than the Curve (that I own). Some of the features that are available on the other platforms (like storing favorites on your unit, keeping score, monitoring club distances or checking shot distances) make me envious that I don't own, eg, an I-phone. Is there any plan to port some of these features to the BB version(s)?

Also, are there quick keyboard shortcuts to use when using the BB to go forward or backward one hole at a time?
    Not sure why this didn't get to me earlier.... YES, we have plans on getting many of the features of the WM and Palm versions on to the BB and iPhone PRO versions...
    08-22-09 01:23 PM
    is golftraxx supported for the BB pearl 8110?
    08-22-09 05:42 PM
    is golftraxx supported for the BB pearl 8110?
    Yes

I also have to admire you ability to see on that size screen. Seems my 44 year old eyes don't work that good anymore.
    08-29-09 03:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD