Hey fellow crackheads ,

Ive been looking for this ring tone for a couple of days now. Its probably a painfully obvious stock ring tone but I cant find it anywhere, Any chance you could ID it please? Its featured extensivly in Entourage & I think its either the same or very similar rigntone used in The Hangover film in the beginning.

Thank you

zSHARE - entourage_ringtone.mp3

BDW I just pieced together different snippets of the ringtone so you can get a better idea,you can preview the file without downloading
    07-31-09 11:44 AM
    as a big fan of both entourage and the hangover...id really want that tone too!
    07-31-09 04:33 PM
    I have the bold and it is the BBPro_Electricall
    08-13-09 09:30 PM
    entourage and the hangover is that a band?? I found them on myspace.com
    08-13-09 10:33 PM
    lol no idea. I just thought both ringtones from Entourage & the Hangover sounded similar lol.
    08-16-09 03:10 PM
    Doesn't seem to be the one Conrad :/ Thanks anyway though!
    08-16-09 03:12 PM
    entourage and the hangover is that a band?? I found them on myspace.com
    lol @ this

Entourage is a very popular HBO series, and The Hangover is a new movie in theatres. Probably one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.
    08-16-09 03:14 PM
    lol @ this

Entourage is a very popular HBO series, and The Hangover is a new movie in theatres. Probably one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.
    Thats why I asked the question about what I posted.
    08-16-09 03:16 PM
    I'll post a link to the ringtone here shortly
    08-18-09 09:35 AM
    I'll post a link to the ringtone here shortly
    cool ....
    08-20-09 05:15 PM
    Has the ringtone been posted?
    08-20-09 06:11 PM
    the opening song to entourage is a jane's addiction song, superhero. if you go to cellsea there's a million versions of the ringtone.
    08-20-09 07:48 PM
    I have the rington, i just can't get it to be loud enough.. im still working on it trying diff apps.
    08-20-09 09:57 PM
    Amanda? Random Question...but did ya find a cure for your hangover?
    08-21-09 10:17 AM
    well... im nursing it my first course of action was deciding to not go to work today! i'll then go pick up some lunch from my fav indian joint and then sit around and be fat for the rest of the day... then go pick my son up from preschool. i'm so unmotivated.
    08-21-09 10:32 AM
    well... im nursing it my first course of action was deciding to not go to work today! i'll then go pick up some lunch from my fav indian joint and then sit around and be fat for the rest of the day... then go pick my son up from preschool. i'm so unmotivated.
    I sent you a PM...I'm wondering if you got it...otherwise I'll resend it
    08-21-09 11:52 AM
    ^did you get mine? i just deleted every single message i had... oops/
    08-21-09 04:26 PM
    Sent you another PM!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 04:35 PM
    Hi all, after a bit of searching myself E's ringtone is on my Mac, you can 'spotlight search' "cell phone ringing" its a file preloaded on Mac

It's saved as a .caf file so with 'Switch' program downloaded to your apps you can convert that to an .mp3 file, from there I emailed it to myself, downloaded it to ringtone folder and saved it to my profiles

I'm sure there is an easier way! - but thats how I did it

I've also got E's sms alert, sad sad sad, it's Notifier_LightSpeed

After watching all of series 6 yesterday and falling in love with Sloan all over again, no, no explaining, still sad :-)
    10-20-09 12:41 PM
    Hi all, after a bit of searching myself E's ringtone is on my Mac, you can 'spotlight search' "cell phone ringing" its a file preloaded on Mac

It's saved as a .caf file so with 'Switch' program downloaded to your apps you can convert that to an .mp3 file, from there I emailed it to myself, downloaded it to ringtone folder and saved it to my profiles

After watching all of series 6 yesterday and falling in love with Sloan all over again, no, no explaining, still sad :-)
    lol That was a pretty awesome episode where he drives all the way out to the coast, and she said "take me home"--awkward car ride home!
    10-20-09 12:47 PM

Can you post it here?
    10-21-09 09:20 AM
    My IT skills have plateaued

How do I upload an MP3 from my desktop to this forum?
    10-21-09 12:33 PM
    This sucks..i have that ringtone in my old phone but cant get it out for some reason and i know i downloaded it from crackberry..if anyone wants and knows how to get it out of my curve id be more than willing to send the file through bbm
    11-04-09 11:43 AM
    thanks for the first ringtone hopefully the other one gets up
    11-04-09 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD