When you delete a pictures on your bold where does it go,can you get it back?? please get back to me as i need a picture to prove something in court maybe
    07-30-09 10:15 PM
    When you delete a pictures on your bold where does it go,can you get it back?? please get back to me as i need a picture to prove something in court maybe
    Sorry, but this isn't a computer. There isn't a recycled bin / trash for you to check. When you delete something...you've done just that.
    07-30-09 10:21 PM
    What he said

When its gone its gone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-09 11:05 PM
    Buh Bye! Kinda sucks.
    07-30-09 11:11 PM
    If the picture was on the external memory card it can sometimes be recovered using simple deleted file recovery tools.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-09 11:37 PM
    If it was on the device itself, or even the flash card, it MIGHT be able to be recovered. But it is a picture, which is going to be a very, very big problem. You probably can recover it using a simply recovery program, but maybe not.

Simply because, its not a magnetic drive. It is all flash based. Typically with Flash based cards, when you delete it, its much more serious. But maybe not. Give it a shot. Google "Undelete"
    07-31-09 12:47 AM
    It went to deleted picture planet.
    07-31-09 12:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD