Is anyone else sick of having to press the BB and select activate headset when I have my earphones plugged in. Like when I am listening to music and recieve a phone call. Why doesnt the phone automatically know that I want to have the conversation over my headphones?

I am pretty sure that I didnt have to do that before the OS upgrade. Is it the theme I am running? Is it the new OS? Is it a setting I am missing? Do I just have to live with this inconvienance?
    07-30-09 03:58 PM
    I don't know what OS you're on, but my phone (running .151) lets me press the mic button on my headset when I'm listening to something on my headset and a call comes in. Do you have another headset you could plug into it to try?
    07-30-09 04:13 PM
    I don't know what OS you're on, but my phone (running .151) lets me press the mic button on my headset when I'm listening to something on my headset and a call comes in. Do you have another headset you could plug into it to try?
    It does it the same if i am in my car with an aux jack or wearing wireless headphones.

I'm running 148
    07-30-09 04:17 PM
    It's possible that there is something wrong with the jack in your phone. If it were mine, I go into a Verizon store and let a technician hook up his own headset to it, play music and then call the phone. You may want to do a backup before you go in. If it's the jack, and they have a phone in the store, they'll replace it right then and there.
    07-30-09 04:22 PM
    Mine only works that way if I'm using a headphone set w/mic.
    07-30-09 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD