I was reading a thread just earlier and read someone saying one of their top 10 most used apps was Stormdyno. I searched and could not find a link to it.

Anybody got any info on this.
    Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-09 01:06 AM
    it's not Stormdyno, but DynoStorm

www.dynolicious.com

It's on BlackBerry App World for $11.99 I believe. I have it, but personally haven't found a safe enough road to use it on yet
    07-30-09 01:44 AM
    also, read reviews first!! just make sure you sort out app errors from user errors! i have it personally and was impressed with everything except the horsepower calculation. my car dyno'd out at 272 Hp and the closest the app will give me to the true rating is 204 BHP and 169 WHP. and this is after several factors were adjusted and calibrated a few times. maybe its a hardware issue with my storm but it catches everything else accurately except for the HP, whether it be the numerical stats or the hp on the graph. instead of giving me a nice clean line, the HP line looks more like a lightning bolt on 'roids...
    07-30-09 01:51 AM
    Thank you.

Also is it worth buying and is it accurate?
    07-30-09 01:51 AM
    also, read reviews first!! just make sure you sort out app errors from user errors! i have it personally and was impressed with everything except the horsepower calculation. my car dyno'd out at 272 Hp and the closest the app will give me to the true rating is 204 BHP and 169 WHP. and this is after several factors were adjusted and calibrated a few times. maybe its a hardware issue with my storm but it catches everything else accurately except for the HP, whether it be the numerical stats or the hp on the graph. instead of giving me a nice clean line, the HP line looks more like a lightning bolt on 'roids...
    Great info!
    How bout quarter mile times and 60'?
    07-30-09 01:53 AM
    did you input drive train loss and car weight?
    07-30-09 02:07 AM
    i have the app and its fun. i think its worth it for any gear head.
    07-30-09 08:09 AM
    love it, search Dyno in the BB app store
    07-30-09 11:41 AM
    Hey when I switched my storm to another one I can't figure out how to add my license key to make it work on the new storm. Any suggestions?

07-30-09 12:27 PM
    Hey when I switched my storm to another one I can't figure out how to add my license key to make it work on the new storm. Any suggestions?

email the company with your new pin number. say you got a new phone and u previously purchased it
    07-30-09 04:45 PM
    Did you purchase it at BlackBerry app world or crackberry app store.

07-30-09 06:17 PM
    However you are mounting your phone is not stable enough. The shaking and vibrations during your run are causing the spikes and inaccurate HP readouts. I had a similar issue until I got a better mount.
    07-30-09 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD